Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | empty strange chests?
1 2
i opened a couple of strange chests today and one of them literally had nothing inside (or at least it hasn't appeared in my vault); is anyone else experiencing this?
i opened a couple of strange chests today and one of them literally had nothing inside (or at least it hasn't appeared in my vault); is anyone else experiencing this?
You beat me to the bug report! I just had one like that. One of my Strange Chests gave me a broken image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/syR8tCv.png[/img] Opening the image in a new tab led to a broken link but the URL shows it's possibly a familiar: [img]https://i.imgur.com/h7GYL7l.png[/img]
You beat me to the bug report! I just had one like that.

One of my Strange Chests gave me a broken image:

syR8tCv.png

Opening the image in a new tab led to a broken link but the URL shows it's possibly a familiar:
h7GYL7l.png
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@quatervois items that come from any chest doesn't go into vault, did you mean hoard? Also have you double checked all your hoard slots, such as familiars, apparel, or specialty ? Not all items appear towards the back snd you may have gotten something that wedged its way between older items. It also appears the servers are having issues so maybe the item didn't visually show up on opening cause it didn't load in quite yet.

@quatervois items that come from any chest doesn't go into vault, did you mean hoard? Also have you double checked all your hoard slots, such as familiars, apparel, or specialty ? Not all items appear towards the back snd you may have gotten something that wedged its way between older items. It also appears the servers are having issues so maybe the item didn't visually show up on opening cause it didn't load in quite yet.

eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
@KaioticDrake yup! i checked every page of my hoard slots except food, and my chest showed up exactly like @norkia's; i just didnt try to load the image on a new page
@KaioticDrake yup! i checked every page of my hoard slots except food, and my chest showed up exactly like @norkia's; i just didnt try to load the image on a new page
Same thing happened to me- clicked the image and it came up with a blank one star item box
Same thing happened to me- clicked the image and it came up with a blank one star item box
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Yes I had one of those too, exactly like the others..

I am having trouble loading pages anyway but I waited ages for the thing to open and even after there was nothing in the information box and nothing in my hoard when I checked either..

Help..
Yes I had one of those too, exactly like the others..

I am having trouble loading pages anyway but I waited ages for the thing to open and even after there was nothing in the information box and nothing in my hoard when I checked either..

Help..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
That's happened to me twice now too
That's happened to me twice now too
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Just an fyi, if it's an item from previous years, it will not go to the very end of the pages on your hoard. It could be you have received an old items so it will be mixed in between other stuff. I am not sure if that's the case, but worth keeping in mind.
Just an fyi, if it's an item from previous years, it will not go to the very end of the pages on your hoard. It could be you have received an old items so it will be mixed in between other stuff. I am not sure if that's the case, but worth keeping in mind.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Just had this happen as well. Mousing over the item brings up an empty item window. Dug through my hoard, and didn't receive anything from it, new or old.
Just had this happen as well. Mousing over the item brings up an empty item window. Dug through my hoard, and didn't receive anything from it, new or old.
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
Same here. However, I have so much stuff in my hoard I can't actually say whether or not I did or didn't get something from the blank chest.

All I know is it definitely wasn't any of the newest stuff and I didn't get an old familiar I didn't already have since my count didn't go up. Other than that? *big shrug*

@Norkia 28860 is this guy btw Scroll Stealer
Same here. However, I have so much stuff in my hoard I can't actually say whether or not I did or didn't get something from the blank chest.

All I know is it definitely wasn't any of the newest stuff and I didn't get an old familiar I didn't already have since my count didn't go up. Other than that? *big shrug*

@Norkia 28860 is this guy btw Scroll Stealer
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
1 2