Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | “Depleted food points”
Whenever you feed your dragons using selective feeding, it says any dragon that doesn’t eat that kind of food “went hungry due to depleted food stores”.

For example, if you feed 70 dragons insects, and 30 can’t eat insects, it says those 30 dragons went hungry due to empty food stores, even if you have plenty of food points left.
Whenever you feed your dragons using selective feeding, it says any dragon that doesn’t eat that kind of food “went hungry due to depleted food stores”.

For example, if you feed 70 dragons insects, and 30 can’t eat insects, it says those 30 dragons went hungry due to empty food stores, even if you have plenty of food points left.
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
It says "depleted or incompatible"
It says "depleted or incompatible"
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Thanks for the report @Plasmafire and thanks to @Zenzic who replied to this before I did.

The text has now been updated to be more clear when using selective feeding:
# dragons went hungry due to depleted or incompatible food stores”.

If you use default feeding, or click the "any food" button (the one with all 4 food types), then the response will use the old language.
Thanks for the report @Plasmafire and thanks to @Zenzic who replied to this before I did.

The text has now been updated to be more clear when using selective feeding:
# dragons went hungry due to depleted or incompatible food stores”.

If you use default feeding, or click the "any food" button (the one with all 4 food types), then the response will use the old language.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies