Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [Database] Available Now! Bug
I was checking up around the database and saw that for Major Health Potion There was the ability to jump to the Marketplace and buy it. I tested it just to see, and it automatically opened in the Specialty section (which was empty) instead of the Battle section where it was. Not sure if this happens for all battlestones but I thought it’d report it just in case.
I was checking up around the database and saw that for Major Health Potion There was the ability to jump to the Marketplace and buy it. I tested it just to see, and it automatically opened in the Specialty section (which was empty) instead of the Battle section where it was. Not sure if this happens for all battlestones but I thought it’d report it just in case.
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Seems to be everything that would be in the battle tab is directed to specialty after looking at a bunch of the other battle items' links.
Seems to be everything that would be in the battle tab is directed to specialty after looking at a bunch of the other battle items' links.
@ratdealer @Dagomor - Thank you for the report!

The link should now go to the correct tab - or at least it will once there is an available battle item to link to.
@ratdealer @Dagomor - Thank you for the report!

The link should now go to the correct tab - or at least it will once there is an available battle item to link to.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies