Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [Game Database] Error in type matchups
Okay so while browsing the database of enemies, I noticed an error. Arcane enemies (all of them as far as I can tell) are displaying an error in their type matchups. They show Earth as the element that they are 'very weak' to, but this is wrong. It should be nature. (As shown by the entry of any nature enemy, where it correctly shows that it's very strong against arcane, and the earth enemies show they are very strong against fire element).

Edit: in fact, poking around a bit revealed some other oddities, like water enemies displaying as 'very weak' against plague when it should be fire, and both lightning and fire displaying as very weak to earth (when it should only be lightning.) So, I think the type matchups need some looking over to verify their accuracy and consistency.
Okay so while browsing the database of enemies, I noticed an error. Arcane enemies (all of them as far as I can tell) are displaying an error in their type matchups. They show Earth as the element that they are 'very weak' to, but this is wrong. It should be nature. (As shown by the entry of any nature enemy, where it correctly shows that it's very strong against arcane, and the earth enemies show they are very strong against fire element).

Edit: in fact, poking around a bit revealed some other oddities, like water enemies displaying as 'very weak' against plague when it should be fire, and both lightning and fire displaying as very weak to earth (when it should only be lightning.) So, I think the type matchups need some looking over to verify their accuracy and consistency.
@luccamajere Thanks for the report. Please check it now - All elemental weaknesses should be fixed.
@luccamajere Thanks for the report. Please check it now - All elemental weaknesses should be fixed.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~

- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies