Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher or Lower win/lose screen error
When playing Higher or Lower I've found that the win/lose screen only appears every 5-ish guesses. It doesn't seem to affect the payout, it's just confusing. Has anyone else encountered this issue? It's happened the past three times I've played.

Browser: Chrome

I'm going to try clearing my cache once an hour has passed and see if that fixes anything!
When playing Higher or Lower I've found that the win/lose screen only appears every 5-ish guesses. It doesn't seem to affect the payout, it's just confusing. Has anyone else encountered this issue? It's happened the past three times I've played.

Browser: Chrome

I'm going to try clearing my cache once an hour has passed and see if that fixes anything!
@springflowers I've also been having this happen for a few days now (or maybe a week or two at this point? Idk). I also use chrome, and it happens on both my laptop and phone, though it seems to happen more often on the laptop. It doesn't seem to be affecting my payout either, but I was really confused when it first started happening. I cleared my cache (for a different reason) and it still keeps happening, but here's hoping it might help you!
@springflowers I've also been having this happen for a few days now (or maybe a week or two at this point? Idk). I also use chrome, and it happens on both my laptop and phone, though it seems to happen more often on the laptop. It doesn't seem to be affecting my payout either, but I was really confused when it first started happening. I cleared my cache (for a different reason) and it still keeps happening, but here's hoping it might help you!
positivity_dragons_minilogo_by_clickaclackpoppop-dc2xa11.png
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
@Silmyst you're right, I do think it has started pretty recently because I don't remember having this problem before (though I don't play higher or lower too often) :O

Tried clearing my cache and it didn't change for me either ;w;
@Silmyst you're right, I do think it has started pretty recently because I don't remember having this problem before (though I don't play higher or lower too often) :O

Tried clearing my cache and it didn't change for me either ;w;
To me that happens too, not that often but for a very long time, I'm also using Chrome
To me that happens too, not that often but for a very long time, I'm also using Chrome
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
This has been happening to me for over a year and is why I stopped playing higher and lower

Mac with firefox
This has been happening to me for over a year and is why I stopped playing higher and lower

Mac with firefox
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Dragon Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
I've said it before but I've never seen the results of that game unless I wait for awhile between starting a hand and making my choice of higher or lower. When I do have a delay then I do see the outcome and have to press the button to play again. If I play along at a normal rate and don't get distracted by anything all I ever see is the starting card to decide if it's match will be higher or lower but it automatically moves from hand to hand.

I'm used to it that way and as long as the game pays out it doesn't bother me, though once I leave the page the payout tends to take a bit to properly catch up in my total unless I do something like complete at least 1 turn in at Crim's afterwards. Then it catches up immediately.

I use Pale Moon, which usually follows along with whatever issues FF may be having though occasionally has issues of it's own at places like this, which is why I never worried about it.
I've said it before but I've never seen the results of that game unless I wait for awhile between starting a hand and making my choice of higher or lower. When I do have a delay then I do see the outcome and have to press the button to play again. If I play along at a normal rate and don't get distracted by anything all I ever see is the starting card to decide if it's match will be higher or lower but it automatically moves from hand to hand.

I'm used to it that way and as long as the game pays out it doesn't bother me, though once I leave the page the payout tends to take a bit to properly catch up in my total unless I do something like complete at least 1 turn in at Crim's afterwards. Then it catches up immediately.

I use Pale Moon, which usually follows along with whatever issues FF may be having though occasionally has issues of it's own at places like this, which is why I never worried about it.
I've also seen this! It used to be that it would happen occasionally, but the past few weeks it's been almost constant. It doesn't affect payout, as others have said, so it isn't a huge issue, but it is a bit odd.

I am also using Chrome, and have seen this issue on both my laptop (HP) and phone (Verizon/Samsung).
I've also seen this! It used to be that it would happen occasionally, but the past few weeks it's been almost constant. It doesn't affect payout, as others have said, so it isn't a huge issue, but it is a bit odd.

I am also using Chrome, and have seen this issue on both my laptop (HP) and phone (Verizon/Samsung).