Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction house did not deliver gems
I sold one blue goo for 20 gems. Pretty normal this far, right?
Only, the "collect all" button was replaced by "clear all". Me, an idiot with a new phone, hit it.

Gone. Both the item and gems, not listed in activity. Just eradicated from existence. I don't think I need to name the issue, but I certainly have no evidence, that being the defining feature of said bug. Please fix it. Even if I never get my gems.
I sold one blue goo for 20 gems. Pretty normal this far, right?
Only, the "collect all" button was replaced by "clear all". Me, an idiot with a new phone, hit it.

Gone. Both the item and gems, not listed in activity. Just eradicated from existence. I don't think I need to name the issue, but I certainly have no evidence, that being the defining feature of said bug. Please fix it. Even if I never get my gems.
Update: it's been a minute or two and the item returned to my inventory. So either:

A) you have a cloning issue. This is exploitable, so there's incentive to fix it. Or
B) some poor buyer has been seriously screwed over, but hopefully just confused.
Update: it's been a minute or two and the item returned to my inventory. So either:

A) you have a cloning issue. This is exploitable, so there's incentive to fix it. Or
B) some poor buyer has been seriously screwed over, but hopefully just confused.
@Moonlighthunt

The clear all option only shows up on the expired auction page and not the sold - so it seems more likely that the auction expired and you cleared it from the AH instead of actually selling the item
@Moonlighthunt

The clear all option only shows up on the expired auction page and not the sold - so it seems more likely that the auction expired and you cleared it from the AH instead of actually selling the item
IT7iTv8.png
I'd usually agree to that, but I trust my own eyes. Furthermore, the item was not in my inventory at first. There was a noteable delay. Besides, I put multiple items of the same time and price up and they did not expire with the first.
Someone outside the forum mentioned a possible network inconsistency. I'm not knowledgeable enough to have an opinion on that either way, but with how unstable the internet connection is where I'm currently staying anyway, constant loading issues can't help. That usually just gifts me with an item not being selected in transmutation, or kicked from artifracture, though.
I'd usually agree to that, but I trust my own eyes. Furthermore, the item was not in my inventory at first. There was a noteable delay. Besides, I put multiple items of the same time and price up and they did not expire with the first.
Someone outside the forum mentioned a possible network inconsistency. I'm not knowledgeable enough to have an opinion on that either way, but with how unstable the internet connection is where I'm currently staying anyway, constant loading issues can't help. That usually just gifts me with an item not being selected in transmutation, or kicked from artifracture, though.