Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum not working
Hi Since the end of today's rollover, the colliseum seems to be unavailable for me. trying to access it only leads to the regular page with coliseum description, etc, but the 'interactve' part stays blank. I'm assuming it's new, but i'm trying to access it from a computer i haven't used for that in a while (I usually only do gathering/fairgrounds on it). I'll update this thread once I'm home and can try it from my desktop there. I can access to the fairgrounds and every other part of the site with no problem, disabling my adblock and emptying cache didn't do anything. browser: chrome. I can access to the fairgrounds with no problem edit: The coliseum page seems to load for a longer than usual (that may be due to the switch over?) but just stops without loading the coliseump "bit" of the page edit 2 [quote name="Wyvelk" date="2019-10-17 09:34:55" ] oh right, i got the dates wrong lmao i just came home and got to try it, it works here, although very slowly but this is probably due to my very poor connection, sadly i won't get to try on another computer since i was at school, where we each get a 'personnal' computer and can't use one of my classmate's (and no one else plays flight rising there). I'll check it back tomorrow and see if it works using another incognitto/another browser. [/quote]
Hi
Since the end of today's rollover, the colliseum seems to be unavailable for me. trying to access it only leads to the regular page with coliseum description, etc, but the 'interactve' part stays blank.

I'm assuming it's new, but i'm trying to access it from a computer i haven't used for that in a while (I usually only do gathering/fairgrounds on it). I'll update this thread once I'm home and can try it from my desktop there.

I can access to the fairgrounds and every other part of the site with no problem, disabling my adblock and emptying cache didn't do anything.

browser: chrome.

I can access to the fairgrounds with no problem

edit:
The coliseum page seems to load for a longer than usual (that may be due to the switch over?) but just stops without loading the coliseump "bit" of the page

edit 2
Wyvelk wrote on 2019-10-17 09:34:55:
oh right, i got the dates wrong lmao

i just came home and got to try it, it works here, although very slowly but this is probably due to my very poor connection, sadly i won't get to try on another computer since i was at school, where we each get a 'personnal' computer and can't use one of my classmate's (and no one else plays flight rising there).

I'll check it back tomorrow and see if it works using another incognitto/another browser.
@Wyvelk

The switch over (at least from http:// to https://) hasn't happened yet so it's most likely an internet issue.

I'd double check your speeds just in case.

Mine loads instantly so I can't test much but others who have reported similar issues sometimes find that the coli does eventually load, it just takes it's time.

If it fails to load at all regardless of time there are some other possible options. Trying in an incognito window should disable all add-ons/extensions (and while you've already tried without adblock if you have other things installed it could help rule them out as well). Sometimes though, the add-ons/extensions are also enabled in the incog windows so keep an eye out for them.

Assuming it still doesn't load, trying it in another browser might also help. If it works in another browser then something in Chrome is likely blocking/causing issues with the coli itself.

If neither work then it might be worth checking on another computer/device that's connected to your internet (if possible). If it works there but not on your device then it could be something else affecting your browser (anti-virus, specific browser security settings, outside applications, etc).
@Wyvelk

The switch over (at least from http:// to https://) hasn't happened yet so it's most likely an internet issue.

I'd double check your speeds just in case.

Mine loads instantly so I can't test much but others who have reported similar issues sometimes find that the coli does eventually load, it just takes it's time.

If it fails to load at all regardless of time there are some other possible options. Trying in an incognito window should disable all add-ons/extensions (and while you've already tried without adblock if you have other things installed it could help rule them out as well). Sometimes though, the add-ons/extensions are also enabled in the incog windows so keep an eye out for them.

Assuming it still doesn't load, trying it in another browser might also help. If it works in another browser then something in Chrome is likely blocking/causing issues with the coli itself.

If neither work then it might be worth checking on another computer/device that's connected to your internet (if possible). If it works there but not on your device then it could be something else affecting your browser (anti-virus, specific browser security settings, outside applications, etc).
IT7iTv8.png

i just came home and got to try it, it works here, although very slowly but this is probably due to my very poor connection, sadly i won't get to try on another computer since i was at school, where we each get a 'personnal' computer and can't use one of my classmate's (and no one else plays flight rising there).

I'll check it back tomorrow and see if it works using another incognitto/another browser.

Coli is massively slow for me too.
Coli is massively slow for me too.
SVt2S0L.png
Coli won't let me click either
Coli won't let me click either
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png