Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pagination in hoard
1 2 3
@Kaepora
It is working beautifully in hoard and the vault after clearing my phones cache
Thank you!
@Kaepora
It is working beautifully in hoard and the vault after clearing my phones cache
Thank you!
image0.gif
Navigating by numbers and arrow buttons working in specific food types now!
Navigating by numbers and arrow buttons working in specific food types now!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Just checked my tablet, and it's working for me now. Thank you for the fix ^_^

(Now, about that hoard/vault search option.... :P)
Just checked my tablet, and it's working for me now. Thank you for the fix ^_^

(Now, about that hoard/vault search option.... :P)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
I’m on Safari and am getting this issue, but I think it’s just due to the “stickiness” and I imagine it’ll return to normal eventually and with enough cache clears.
I’m on Safari and am getting this issue, but I think it’s just due to the “stickiness” and I imagine it’ll return to normal eventually and with enough cache clears.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Oh, thank goodness it's not just me. I'm on my laptop, using Chrome, and even though I cleared Cache it looks like this still half an hour later. :P [img]https://i.imgur.com/9OavitF.png[/img]
Oh, thank goodness it's not just me. I'm on my laptop, using Chrome, and even though I cleared Cache it looks like this still half an hour later. :P
9OavitF.png
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Same issue here (Safari on laptop), gonna bring up my error console and see if I can spot anything. This issue only appears in the hoard for me, so I'm gonna see if I spot any differences between the new hoard and forum buttons.

Here's something that shows up in the hoard and not anywhere else, idk if it's related to this problem though:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (ui-bg_flat_100_ffffff_40x100.png, line 0)

I don't know for sure what this means, but it looks like it might be some kind of jankiness with the server?

EDIT: Looks like this error also shows up with user page comments. Also, while writing this edit the issue seems to have fixed itself for me, both in the hoard and on the user page.
Same issue here (Safari on laptop), gonna bring up my error console and see if I can spot anything. This issue only appears in the hoard for me, so I'm gonna see if I spot any differences between the new hoard and forum buttons.

Here's something that shows up in the hoard and not anywhere else, idk if it's related to this problem though:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (ui-bg_flat_100_ffffff_40x100.png, line 0)

I don't know for sure what this means, but it looks like it might be some kind of jankiness with the server?

EDIT: Looks like this error also shows up with user page comments. Also, while writing this edit the issue seems to have fixed itself for me, both in the hoard and on the user page.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
For those still viewing pagination that is visually broken, we’ve tested another way to force the cache to fully clear. If your browser supports private mode or private tabs, switch to that mode, view the broken page, refresh, then return back to normal browsing.

Note: you will probably need to log in when you switch to private mode, but it won’t log you out when you return to normal mode.
For those still viewing pagination that is visually broken, we’ve tested another way to force the cache to fully clear. If your browser supports private mode or private tabs, switch to that mode, view the broken page, refresh, then return back to normal browsing.

Note: you will probably need to log in when you switch to private mode, but it won’t log you out when you return to normal mode.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 3