Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have yet to do any troubleshooting, sorry about that.

I'm having an ...oddly specific issue with mistral mahjong. I'm using a win7 laptop and up-to-date firefox. Whenever I use a drawing tablet (maybe six years old wacom bamboo S) and stylus instead of mouse, I have to double-tap the tiles to select them. Other controls in the game, such as shuffle or puzzle selection work fine with single tap, and with mouse there's no problems. This is the only context I've come across this issue. I haven't tested how it works with the touchpad.
I have yet to do any troubleshooting, sorry about that.

I'm having an ...oddly specific issue with mistral mahjong. I'm using a win7 laptop and up-to-date firefox. Whenever I use a drawing tablet (maybe six years old wacom bamboo S) and stylus instead of mouse, I have to double-tap the tiles to select them. Other controls in the game, such as shuffle or puzzle selection work fine with single tap, and with mouse there's no problems. This is the only context I've come across this issue. I haven't tested how it works with the touchpad.
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png
Is this game meant to have music in it? I think I tried it one time and it started to play music, but ever since then it hasn't.
Is this game meant to have music in it? I think I tried it one time and it started to play music, but ever since then it hasn't.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9