Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i just encountered a bug, it seems i clicked on two random tiles and they matched (when the game wouldnt prompt me for a scramble)
unfortunately i have no idea what those tiles were :( but im certaon they werent the same, they one was orange/red and the other one i swear wasnt

Edit: it happened again, the two snowflakes with the two autumn leaves (not sure if this is intended anymore
i just encountered a bug, it seems i clicked on two random tiles and they matched (when the game wouldnt prompt me for a scramble)
unfortunately i have no idea what those tiles were :( but im certaon they werent the same, they one was orange/red and the other one i swear wasnt

Edit: it happened again, the two snowflakes with the two autumn leaves (not sure if this is intended anymore
@WanSko this is not bug, its intended. all seasonal tiles can matchd with each other. read the "how to play" for more info
@WanSko this is not bug, its intended. all seasonal tiles can matchd with each other. read the "how to play" for more info
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Never mind, I'm a derp.
Never mind, I'm a derp.
@ml1201
This is a bug tracking thread for the Mistral Mahjong game! Issues like yours should go in a new thread.
As is, the dragon you linked already has daub, which is why he's not showing up.
@ml1201
This is a bug tracking thread for the Mistral Mahjong game! Issues like yours should go in a new thread.
As is, the dragon you linked already has daub, which is why he's not showing up.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
oh, ops! Thought it was a regular bug tracking thread, I didn't pay attention to the sub title, sorry. Also, it seems I was derping and thinking it would show up like a primary gene instead of a secondary.
oh, ops! Thought it was a regular bug tracking thread, I didn't pay attention to the sub title, sorry. Also, it seems I was derping and thinking it would show up like a primary gene instead of a secondary.
when i had no matches left but no prompt to mix up the tiles, i noticed that the autumn-leaf tile and sun-cloud tile count as matches.

update on this ! it seems to be intentional, because this only happens with the season tiles (flower, sun, leaves, and snowflake). thats a fun bit of information lol
when i had no matches left but no prompt to mix up the tiles, i noticed that the autumn-leaf tile and sun-cloud tile count as matches.

update on this ! it seems to be intentional, because this only happens with the season tiles (flower, sun, leaves, and snowflake). thats a fun bit of information lol
37706498.png
plague_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9