Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Looks like I'm not the only one with the new game autostart when a game finishes...

Browser(s): chrome, samsung internet
Version(s): 71.something, newest
Operating system(s): win10, android
Internet: wifi, data
Antivirus: yes; comodo, win defender
Bug: game autostart after completing a game
Looks like I'm not the only one with the new game autostart when a game finishes...

Browser(s): chrome, samsung internet
Version(s): 71.something, newest
Operating system(s): win10, android
Internet: wifi, data
Antivirus: yes; comodo, win defender
Bug: game autostart after completing a game
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I dont think the flowers and autumn breeze go together...
I dont think the flowers and autumn breeze go together...
?GnhlM=party.png
oh update- the autumn goes with the sun covered with a cloud.... can you fix this as well?
oh update- the autumn goes with the sun covered with a cloud.... can you fix this as well?
?GnhlM=party.png
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
Device(s) Used
Chromebook
Device Operating System
Chromebook..
Internet Connection Type
Wireless/list]
Antivirus Installed
Avast Internet Security
Describe the bug in detail: The autumn and flower card go together, and the autumn card goes with the cloudy day one as well... I dont know if this is a bug or it is intentional but i would like an update if this is normal..
Browser(s) Used
Google Chrome
Device(s) Used
Chromebook
Device Operating System
Chromebook..
Internet Connection Type
Wireless/list]
Antivirus Installed
Avast Internet Security
Describe the bug in detail: The autumn and flower card go together, and the autumn card goes with the cloudy day one as well... I dont know if this is a bug or it is intentional but i would like an update if this is normal..
?GnhlM=party.png
@NyaNya123 that's not a bug. the seasonal tiles (flower, sun, leaves, snowflakes) can all match each other, as is written in 'how to play'
@NyaNya123 that's not a bug. the seasonal tiles (flower, sun, leaves, snowflakes) can all match each other, as is written in 'how to play'
fzww6al.png
oh okay!! Thank you so much for that clarification!!
oh okay!! Thank you so much for that clarification!!
?GnhlM=party.png
bug:zero treasure glitch mistral mahjong cleared my cache and logout out then back in still to flight rising won't fix it along hard refreshing it
Browser(s) Used
Firefox version newest
Device(s) Used:
Dell
Device Operating System:
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless
Antivirus Installed :windows defender

bug:zero treasure glitch mistral mahjong cleared my cache and logout out then back in still to flight rising won't fix it along hard refreshing it
Browser(s) Used
Firefox version newest
Device(s) Used:
Dell
Device Operating System:
Windows 10
Internet Connection Type:
Wireless
Antivirus Installed :windows defender

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/ajax/sell/verify

A non-numeric value encountered in /AuctionHouseController.php Line 2863
WBsJuD1.png
I have yet to do any troubleshooting, sorry about that.

I'm having an ...oddly specific issue with mistral mahjong. I'm using a win7 laptop and up-to-date firefox. Whenever I use a drawing tablet (maybe six years old wacom bamboo S) and stylus instead of mouse, I have to double-tap the tiles to select them. Other controls in the game, such as shuffle or puzzle selection work fine with single tap, and with mouse there's no problems. This is the only context I've come across this issue. I haven't tested how it works with the touchpad.
I have yet to do any troubleshooting, sorry about that.

I'm having an ...oddly specific issue with mistral mahjong. I'm using a win7 laptop and up-to-date firefox. Whenever I use a drawing tablet (maybe six years old wacom bamboo S) and stylus instead of mouse, I have to double-tap the tiles to select them. Other controls in the game, such as shuffle or puzzle selection work fine with single tap, and with mouse there's no problems. This is the only context I've come across this issue. I haven't tested how it works with the touchpad.
Ooh, I'm green from unicellular algae-- oh wait, is it actually of envy?
o2J2pf7.png
Is this game meant to have music in it? I think I tried it one time and it started to play music, but ever since then it hasn't.
Is this game meant to have music in it? I think I tried it one time and it started to play music, but ever since then it hasn't.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9