Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@YariNoYuusha
Tap the last tile visible and it'll clear both. Whether stacked or not, you only need to click one of the last two tiles to end the game.
@YariNoYuusha
Tap the last tile visible and it'll clear both. Whether stacked or not, you only need to click one of the last two tiles to end the game.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[b]Browser(s) Used:[/b] Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version:[/b] 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) [b]Device(s) Used:[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 [b]Operating System Version:[/b] 1903 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] Wired, Home ([i]probably cable, i don't know what DSL stands for[/i]) [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] Kaspersky [b]Antivirus Version:[/b] i don't know I got to the end of a game (i think it was Wind Rune), and 4 tiles were left stacked on top of each other. When i clicked the top one, the game ended and i got this screen: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1iscAX2.png[/img] I don't know if i received the 2500t or not. I've been playing for a while. [b]Update:[/b] When i got to the end of the Lucky Streak, it displayed 76000/75000. I don't know if it did give me the extra 1000t, but i went and played one more round. At the end of this one, it said i earned 1500t, and my Lucky Streak displayed 77500/75000. I kept track this time - i did receive the 1500t from this round. [img]https://i.imgur.com/WgLPzqF.png[/img] I played another round after this, but it finally stopped giving me treasure.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Operating System Version: 1903
Internet Connection Type: Wired, Home (probably cable, i don't know what DSL stands for)
Antivirus Installed: Kaspersky
Antivirus Version: i don't know

I got to the end of a game (i think it was Wind Rune), and 4 tiles were left stacked on top of each other. When i clicked the top one, the game ended and i got this screen:

1iscAX2.png

I don't know if i received the 2500t or not. I've been playing for a while.

Update:

When i got to the end of the Lucky Streak, it displayed 76000/75000. I don't know if it did give me the extra 1000t, but i went and played one more round. At the end of this one, it said i earned 1500t, and my Lucky Streak displayed 77500/75000. I kept track this time - i did receive the 1500t from this round.

WgLPzqF.png

I played another round after this, but it finally stopped giving me treasure.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
I found a bug, when the maple leaves and sakura blossom are matched, they disappear as if a correct match.

I was playing balloon, not sure if it's the same elsewhere.

https://imgur.com/a/nYz0f1N

https://imgur.com/a/hnLVAIs

Are they considered "season" matches or something?
I found a bug, when the maple leaves and sakura blossom are matched, they disappear as if a correct match.

I was playing balloon, not sure if it's the same elsewhere.

https://imgur.com/a/nYz0f1N

https://imgur.com/a/hnLVAIs

Are they considered "season" matches or something?
add me on arknights
@Dabeluga it's a feature, not a bug. if you look at 'how to play' it says that all seasonal tiles (blossom, sun, leaves, snowflakes) can be matched with each other
@Dabeluga it's a feature, not a bug. if you look at 'how to play' it says that all seasonal tiles (blossom, sun, leaves, snowflakes) can be matched with each other
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

Ah, thought so maybe it was. Thanks anyway!
@chatoyant

Ah, thought so maybe it was. Thanks anyway!
add me on arknights
[b]Browser:[/b] Chrome [b]Device:[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System:[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type:[/b] WiFi [b]Antivirus Installed:[/b] McAfee [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] The game will stop working and I will get a popup notification that says I've been disconnected from the Flight Rising game server. There doesn't seem to be any correlation with the length of time I've been playing. I've finished one game, but three others stopped working partway through at various different times. I'm not getting the interruption for any of the other games, and my internet connection has not been affected or interrupted for any other function (browsing other tabs, messenger software, etc). I've cleared my cache and reset my browser, but the problem persists. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KYGBpnn.png[/img]
Browser: Chrome
Device: Laptop
Internet Connection Type: WiFi
Antivirus Installed: McAfee
Describe the bug in detail: The game will stop working and I will get a popup notification that says I've been disconnected from the Flight Rising game server. There doesn't seem to be any correlation with the length of time I've been playing. I've finished one game, but three others stopped working partway through at various different times. I'm not getting the interruption for any of the other games, and my internet connection has not been affected or interrupted for any other function (browsing other tabs, messenger software, etc). I've cleared my cache and reset my browser, but the problem persists.
KYGBpnn.png
DQCYMTS.pngKTA4ZXA.png
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version: Current version, not sure how to check this
Device(s) Used: Microsoft Surface Pro 5 (laptop)
Device Operating System: Windows
Operating System Version: 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless home network
Antivirus Installed: Yes
Antivirus Version: Macafee
Describe the bug in detail: If I complete a game with a new high score and then go to the high score page, the high score registers as the previous high score. I only found this after I had been playing with multiple high score updates so I am not sure how it started. I noticed it because I looked at the high scores, decided to play the game type with the lowest high score, achieved a much better score, but when I went to check, the number had changed but not to the current high score. When I played again and went and checked, the number had changed again to the high score I had been expecting previously (but not to the current high score). I hope that makes sense. It's like the high score is one step behind, it never shows the current high score.
Thanks!
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version: Current version, not sure how to check this
Device(s) Used: Microsoft Surface Pro 5 (laptop)
Device Operating System: Windows
Operating System Version: 10
Internet Connection Type: Wireless home network
Antivirus Installed: Yes
Antivirus Version: Macafee
Describe the bug in detail: If I complete a game with a new high score and then go to the high score page, the high score registers as the previous high score. I only found this after I had been playing with multiple high score updates so I am not sure how it started. I noticed it because I looked at the high scores, decided to play the game type with the lowest high score, achieved a much better score, but when I went to check, the number had changed but not to the current high score. When I played again and went and checked, the number had changed again to the high score I had been expecting previously (but not to the current high score). I hope that makes sense. It's like the high score is one step behind, it never shows the current high score.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Device(s) Used: Surface Pro 6
Internet Connection Type: Wireless

I feel like I saw this briefly mentioned further up in the thread, and it could just be that I'm bad at this level/the game, but I've found that on the Wind Rune level I am constantly having to reshuffle the board after only making 1 tile match. Not sure if it's an issue with the wind rune's tile layout just not allowing for lots of matches, or if it's just the most difficult pattern out of all 6/there's a more specific order you have to make matches in, but I've played games where over 10 times in a row I have to reshuffle after only making 1 or 2 matches per shuffle.
Device(s) Used: Surface Pro 6
Internet Connection Type: Wireless

I feel like I saw this briefly mentioned further up in the thread, and it could just be that I'm bad at this level/the game, but I've found that on the Wind Rune level I am constantly having to reshuffle the board after only making 1 tile match. Not sure if it's an issue with the wind rune's tile layout just not allowing for lots of matches, or if it's just the most difficult pattern out of all 6/there's a more specific order you have to make matches in, but I've played games where over 10 times in a row I have to reshuffle after only making 1 or 2 matches per shuffle.
@vergoftowels
have you tried switching to the alternative socket in the account settings? it's been working for me after i did
@vergoftowels
have you tried switching to the alternative socket in the account settings? it's been working for me after i did
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
@Shirarisun

Just tried this out for a while and it seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!
@Shirarisun

Just tried this out for a while and it seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!
DQCYMTS.pngKTA4ZXA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9