Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Mistral Mahjong
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Today we've launched [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b]! ----- [b][size=4]If you are experiencing any issues with [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] please try the following before posting a bug report:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the Coliseum through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about [b]Mistral Mahjong[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched Mistral Mahjong!

If you are experiencing any issues with Mistral Mahjong please try the following before posting a bug report:
  • Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the Coliseum through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:
  1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about Mistral Mahjong will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
yo I think the winter and autumn breezes match each other. I'm on mobile using Samsung internet and feel p smart for figuring that out [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] edit: oh huh! I have to admit I only skimmed thru the instructions but that wasn't really intuitive for me. also I didn't even realize the sun and flower represented seasons lol
yo I think the winter and autumn breezes match each other. I'm on mobile using Samsung internet and feel p smart for figuring that out

edit: oh huh!

I have to admit I only skimmed thru the instructions but that wasn't really intuitive for me. also I didn't even realize the sun and flower represented seasons lol
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Hi @Acacia

Good news - in Mahjong Solitaire, seasonal tiles (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) are meant to match! This is mentioned in the "How to Play" page, but I admit it's not obvious at first.
Hi @Acacia

Good news - in Mahjong Solitaire, seasonal tiles (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) are meant to match! This is mentioned in the "How to Play" page, but I admit it's not obvious at first.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

[quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Google Chrome[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Laptop[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Windows 10[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Wireless/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Avast Internet Security[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*] Not sure if this is a bug or a feature? I was playing through a game (turtle spread) and after matching the whole spread (and a few shuffles throughout), I have found myself at an impasse with the game, unable to make a final match of tiles, as the final tiles are one on top of the other. [url=https://k.nickpic.host/riQN02.png]Screenshot[/url] Shuffling doesn't undo it since the tiles just "reshuffle" but stay in that same configuration. If this is considered a sort of "game over" event, that's totally fine, it's just there's nothing on the screen prompting anything of the sort other than it telling me to reshuffle the tiles. So the issue here really is that there's no way to end a game like this without simply navigating away from the page. [/quote]
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Google Chrome
  • Device(s) Used
    • Laptop
  • Device Operating System
    • Windows 10
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Wireless/list]
    • Antivirus Installed
      • Avast Internet Security
    • Describe the bug in detail:
      • Not sure if this is a bug or a feature? I was playing through a game (turtle spread) and after matching the whole spread (and a few shuffles throughout), I have found myself at an impasse with the game, unable to make a final match of tiles, as the final tiles are one on top of the other.

Screenshot

Shuffling doesn't undo it since the tiles just "reshuffle" but stay in that same configuration. If this is considered a sort of "game over" event, that's totally fine, it's just there's nothing on the screen prompting anything of the sort other than it telling me to reshuffle the tiles. So the issue here really is that there's no way to end a game like this without simply navigating away from the page.
Currently Inactive Lair. Hope to come back soon.
Hi @Marvealle

There are 2 scenarios that normally would result in an impossible layout:
  • Last 2 tiles are stacked in a single column
  • Last 4 tiles are stacked in a single column

In both of these cases, you can win just by clicking that last column. This is different than typical Mahjong Solitaire, but we didn't want games to end up in a no-win scenario.
Hi @Marvealle

There are 2 scenarios that normally would result in an impossible layout:
  • Last 2 tiles are stacked in a single column
  • Last 4 tiles are stacked in a single column

In both of these cases, you can win just by clicking that last column. This is different than typical Mahjong Solitaire, but we didn't want games to end up in a no-win scenario.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Device(s) used: laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type: wireless

Clicking Refresh doesn't always result in a winnable scenario. Often I have to hit Refresh after making a single move.

Like, Refresh-move-refresh-move-refresh, etc.
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome
Device(s) used: laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type: wireless

Clicking Refresh doesn't always result in a winnable scenario. Often I have to hit Refresh after making a single move.

Like, Refresh-move-refresh-move-refresh, etc.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Browser(s) Used
google chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Describe the bug in detail:
Heavy lag
The game does not register when you've clicked a tile sometimes, or when you click a matching tile, they shake, acting as if its the incorrect tile.
The "shuffle hint" (game alerting you there is no matches and needs to be shuffled) doesn't always show up either.
Browser(s) Used
google chrome
Device(s) Used
Laptop
Device Operating System
windows 8.1
Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Describe the bug in detail:
Heavy lag
The game does not register when you've clicked a tile sometimes, or when you click a matching tile, they shake, acting as if its the incorrect tile.
The "shuffle hint" (game alerting you there is no matches and needs to be shuffled) doesn't always show up either.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
Firefox
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)
El Captain
Wifi

I can't use tap to click, I have to actually click the touchpad on tiles for it to work - not sure if it is a bug, but if not it would be very nice to tap to click the tiles.
Firefox
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)
El Captain
Wifi

I can't use tap to click, I have to actually click the touchpad on tiles for it to work - not sure if it is a bug, but if not it would be very nice to tap to click the tiles.
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
This is a very minor bug, so maybe it's not really worth reporting, but: As a Flight Rising user, if I play Mahjong with a maxed out Fairgrounds Streak, and I make a new high score, and I visit the high scores page, my new high score is not displayed. This was the very first time I played Mahjong on this account. Additionally, a hard refresh (CTRL+R) causes the high score to appear. (Like I said, this is a very minor bug...) Screenshots: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586681612071075883/624436307233472513/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/586681612071075883/624436358005391370/unknown.png[/img] System info: Firefox 69.0; Laptop running Windows 7; Wireless home network.
This is a very minor bug, so maybe it's not really worth reporting, but:

As a Flight Rising user, if I play Mahjong with a maxed out Fairgrounds Streak, and I make a new high score, and I visit the high scores page, my new high score is not displayed.

This was the very first time I played Mahjong on this account.

Additionally, a hard refresh (CTRL+R) causes the high score to appear.

(Like I said, this is a very minor bug...)

Screenshots:

unknown.png

unknown.png

System info: Firefox 69.0; Laptop running Windows 7; Wireless home network.
Let our wings fill the sky
not a tecnical bug but still worth mentioning:
You can manouver yourself out of moves:
clearing all tiles except two on top of each other. I know you could prevent this from happening with (smart) shuffeling - it's still possible. Maybe a losing screen would be appropriate in that case ^^
not a tecnical bug but still worth mentioning:
You can manouver yourself out of moves:
clearing all tiles except two on top of each other. I know you could prevent this from happening with (smart) shuffeling - it's still possible. Maybe a losing screen would be appropriate in that case ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9