Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo's question needs update
Sorry for no screenshots, I totally forgot to take it. "Which of the following is a primary gene?" question have many patterns, including the one that has Tiger as correct answer. In that pattern, one of the available option is Leopard. Since Leopard is now actual primary gene, this question now have 2 correct options![emoji=fae scared size=1]
Sorry for no screenshots, I totally forgot to take it.

"Which of the following is a primary gene?" question have many patterns, including the one that has Tiger as correct answer.
In that pattern, one of the available option is Leopard. Since Leopard is now actual primary gene, this question now have 2 correct options!
v0bd3FH.png
Aah I was just about to come and post this! Haha
Aah I was just about to come and post this! Haha
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
I saw this issue and went to make a thread until I saw yours. Maybe the admins could either remove the question entirely, rework it to only include one of the two, or make one of the answers be something along the lines of 'Both Tiger and Leopard are primary genes.'
I saw this issue and went to make a thread until I saw yours. Maybe the admins could either remove the question entirely, rework it to only include one of the two, or make one of the answers be something along the lines of 'Both Tiger and Leopard are primary genes.'
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.