Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fixed! ty
I've noticed a handful of times that items that are the same won't stack into 99? Like right now I have a bunch of rusted treasure chests but it's in two different stacks, one with 65 and one with 64.

As far as I can remember I've only seen this happen on food, materials, and trinkets, since the other categories don't really get up to 99 for most people.

It's not really bothering me, I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas as to why this might happen?
I've noticed a handful of times that items that are the same won't stack into 99? Like right now I have a bunch of rusted treasure chests but it's in two different stacks, one with 65 and one with 64.

As far as I can remember I've only seen this happen on food, materials, and trinkets, since the other categories don't really get up to 99 for most people.

It's not really bothering me, I'm just curious if anyone has any ideas as to why this might happen?
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol
@mosaicdragon That happens to mee too. but i put them into vault them return them to hoard. and then it fixes [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@mosaicdragon

That happens to mee too. but i put them into vault them return them to hoard. and then it fixes
He/They
@BayoDino

Oh, really? Thanks for telling me!
@BayoDino

Oh, really? Thanks for telling me!
6f7ZFQ0.png > ToyHouse Pixel Shop
> FR time (late nights)
> Feel free to nudge me if you haven't heard from me in a while I get distracted lol