Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum/Site Slow-Loading Issues
1 2 3 4
Interesting - it's loading a little slowly for me, but it always loads and 'slowly' is takes 2-3 seconds to fully load instead of instant.

EDIT: That happened for maybe half an hour, so it was probably an issue with my internet. It was loading instantly before and after. I'm in the UK.
Interesting - it's loading a little slowly for me, but it always loads and 'slowly' is takes 2-3 seconds to fully load instead of instant.

EDIT: That happened for maybe half an hour, so it was probably an issue with my internet. It was loading instantly before and after. I'm in the UK.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
This has been happening to me as well since early afternoon yesterday. Pages take noticeably longer to load, and like to throw error messages saying the page took too long to load. I have similar problems on both my phone (where I use safari) and laptop (where I use google chrome). Every other website seems to be running well. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4lEiXxc.png[/img]
This has been happening to me as well since early afternoon yesterday. Pages take noticeably longer to load, and like to throw error messages saying the page took too long to load. I have similar problems on both my phone (where I use safari) and laptop (where I use google chrome). Every other website seems to be running well.

4lEiXxc.png
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
I've noticed that, for whatever reason, whenever I was in the coli sometimes it would just go blank. I realized earlier this should be when the captcha shows up, so what I do is I go into another FR page in another tab and refresh until that loads, and it actually made the captcha load and made me able to continue. I ended up doing this several times and it would always work. I just woke up and have yet to see if the site is doing better, but if it's not, feel free to continue to report.
I've noticed that, for whatever reason, whenever I was in the coli sometimes it would just go blank. I realized earlier this should be when the captcha shows up, so what I do is I go into another FR page in another tab and refresh until that loads, and it actually made the captcha load and made me able to continue. I ended up doing this several times and it would always work. I just woke up and have yet to see if the site is doing better, but if it's not, feel free to continue to report.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I too have been having this issue! Only at home on my desktop, though. When I use it at work on either my work laptop or chromebook (i'm never logged into two places at once) it's fine, but at home images are broken, I can't snipe dragons off of the AH because it keeps giving me errors... it's a real pain. Every other site is fine, and I've done everything I can to fix it. :(

I'm using Chrome here, and I keep it up to date. My internet is godly, so that's not the problem...
I too have been having this issue! Only at home on my desktop, though. When I use it at work on either my work laptop or chromebook (i'm never logged into two places at once) it's fine, but at home images are broken, I can't snipe dragons off of the AH because it keeps giving me errors... it's a real pain. Every other site is fine, and I've done everything I can to fix it. :(

I'm using Chrome here, and I keep it up to date. My internet is godly, so that's not the problem...
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Slow. slow and slower! It is taking 3X as long to level anything up. I am using a gamer computer so no problem there. Tried 3 different browsers. Overall Flightrising has had issues since they switched servers last year or whenever that was. But, all aspects have really slowed down this last week.
Slow. slow and slower! It is taking 3X as long to level anything up. I am using a gamer computer so no problem there. Tried 3 different browsers. Overall Flightrising has had issues since they switched servers last year or whenever that was. But, all aspects have really slowed down this last week.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
I can get to the main menu for the coli but when i try clicking anything nothing happens. I can't organize party, abilities and stats isn't loading and neither is battle monsters.
I can get to the main menu for the coli but when i try clicking anything nothing happens. I can't organize party, abilities and stats isn't loading and neither is battle monsters.
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
For what it's worth, I'm getting frequent and odd lag spikes throughout the entire site. It's particularly obvious in the Coliseum and playing games; it started last night a little before the rehash of Boreal Woods was announced.
For what it's worth, I'm getting frequent and odd lag spikes throughout the entire site. It's particularly obvious in the Coliseum and playing games; it started last night a little before the rehash of Boreal Woods was announced.
I have been having similar problems. The site is lagging pretty bad overall, and won't let me even access the Monster Battle in the Coli.
I have been having similar problems. The site is lagging pretty bad overall, and won't let me even access the Monster Battle in the Coli.
MUYNhfy.png
Same here. The forums load at normal speed, but most of the site takes longer than it should. Even just the homepage is lagging, and I would think that wouldn't take any time at all.
Same here. The forums load at normal speed, but most of the site takes longer than it should. Even just the homepage is lagging, and I would think that wouldn't take any time at all.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
For me it seems like the "more complex" pages are being really slow, like Coli. It was fine for me up until 10:17 site time. I've restarted my own Wi-Fi, thinking it was an issue on my end, as it usually is, but nope. I might try to track the slow timestamps, see if it speeds up again or something.
For me it seems like the "more complex" pages are being really slow, like Coli. It was fine for me up until 10:17 site time. I've restarted my own Wi-Fi, thinking it was an issue on my end, as it usually is, but nope. I might try to track the slow timestamps, see if it speeds up again or something.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 3 4