Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum/Site Slow-Loading Issues
1 2 3 4
About half an hour ago when I was trying to hit "Fight On" in the coli, nothing would load. So I refreshed the page, and while the page itself loaded, the buttons to actually use the coliseum things wouldn't appear and it would just show a blank screen where everything should be.

I tried loading up other pages like Festive Favors and the Forums to test if it's just the coli or the site, and while I did experience loading issues with those parts of the site too, the coli is the most noticeable signs of a tank in loading at all.

I know that it's not my internet because as soon as I notice an issue in loading I go on my phone/another page on my laptop that isn't FR and load it up and it loads in a split-second.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue, and are they able to use the coli properly or have they been having these problems as well? Doing a hard-refresh the first time I did it SEEMED to have fixed the problem, but a few minutes later it just started chugging again. Hard-refreshing again has done nothing to help, as it just seems like a game of chance at this point to get it to load.

Just even trying to post this thread made the page stop loading and break. Again, checked another website, was loading fine.
About half an hour ago when I was trying to hit "Fight On" in the coli, nothing would load. So I refreshed the page, and while the page itself loaded, the buttons to actually use the coliseum things wouldn't appear and it would just show a blank screen where everything should be.

I tried loading up other pages like Festive Favors and the Forums to test if it's just the coli or the site, and while I did experience loading issues with those parts of the site too, the coli is the most noticeable signs of a tank in loading at all.

I know that it's not my internet because as soon as I notice an issue in loading I go on my phone/another page on my laptop that isn't FR and load it up and it loads in a split-second.

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue, and are they able to use the coli properly or have they been having these problems as well? Doing a hard-refresh the first time I did it SEEMED to have fixed the problem, but a few minutes later it just started chugging again. Hard-refreshing again has done nothing to help, as it just seems like a game of chance at this point to get it to load.

Just even trying to post this thread made the page stop loading and break. Again, checked another website, was loading fine.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga
Have you tried a incognito/private mode or a different browser?
@Jinoga
Have you tried a incognito/private mode or a different browser?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

Just tried incognito, experienced the same slowness. I don't have another browser on-hand, so I hope my phone's Safari would count as a different browser. If not, I can go and download something. The site was slow loading on Safari as well.
@Vendrus

Just tried incognito, experienced the same slowness. I don't have another browser on-hand, so I hope my phone's Safari would count as a different browser. If not, I can go and download something. The site was slow loading on Safari as well.
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
the same has been happening to me for hours, i just came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem. i thought it was only coli but the whole site's been wonky edit: i often get an error like this too [img]https://i.imgur.com/v8Kteaa.png[/img]
the same has been happening to me for hours, i just came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem. i thought it was only coli but the whole site's been wonky

edit: i often get an error like this too

v8Kteaa.png
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Yep! And when the coli page loads but it's just blank with no buttons?

I've noticed that when I'm in the coli, sometimes it just breaks at intervals where I feel like the captcha should've come in. And sometimes when the captcha loads, I find myself unable to click on anything. I can't recall me being able to go through a captcha without refreshing ever since this happened...? Then again, I rarely see them lol. Have you been noticing the same thing? It might just be thinking about it that's causing me to think of this as it being a part of the issue but *shrug*

edit: got that page break message trying to post this, lol! also keep getting it when i try to edit this post, on attempt 3 now ;-;
@snackeater

Yep! And when the coli page loads but it's just blank with no buttons?

I've noticed that when I'm in the coli, sometimes it just breaks at intervals where I feel like the captcha should've come in. And sometimes when the captcha loads, I find myself unable to click on anything. I can't recall me being able to go through a captcha without refreshing ever since this happened...? Then again, I rarely see them lol. Have you been noticing the same thing? It might just be thinking about it that's causing me to think of this as it being a part of the issue but *shrug*

edit: got that page break message trying to post this, lol! also keep getting it when i try to edit this post, on attempt 3 now ;-;
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga Yeah and for me the bottom half of the site is just black on the coli page for me. I've seen 1-2 captchas but only like 1/8th of the image would load in. I'm just glad I've got all my fodder trained and I'm just levelling my own dragons now.

Also now that I'm on the forums sometimes avatars have just been broken images :v
@Jinoga Yeah and for me the bottom half of the site is just black on the coli page for me. I've seen 1-2 captchas but only like 1/8th of the image would load in. I'm just glad I've got all my fodder trained and I'm just levelling my own dragons now.

Also now that I'm on the forums sometimes avatars have just been broken images :v
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Oh wow, in that case I think you have it worse than me? I've never experienced the site go black in any way, but I have experienced the broken avatars thing! I'm still trapped in the coli trying to get some last-minute festival stuff done, so wish me luck haha. x-x
@snackeater

Oh wow, in that case I think you have it worse than me? I've never experienced the site go black in any way, but I have experienced the broken avatars thing! I'm still trapped in the coli trying to get some last-minute festival stuff done, so wish me luck haha. x-x
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
same hat, but i wasn't really certain it was FR only cos I was having the same issues on Pokefarm. (slow/no loading, "not connected to the internet" or "connection interrupted", blank pages, popups don't pop up, eternal loading until the page is refreshed)

On FR's end that translates to extreme difficulty listing/relisting things on the AH, the coli just stalls or doesn't load at all, and site navigation is just plain terrible.

I cleared my cookies thinking that might've been an issue, clicked login, slow loading + server not found page, refreshed, entered login + password, tried to sign in, and got another slow loading + server not found page. Seems I've had to refresh every 5-7 pages? Not really sure what the issue could be.

I've tried: Restarting my router, restarting my computer, clearing cookies, different browsers (chrome + firefox + safari), mobile (ios), laptop (windows), incognito mode, and changing location from my grandma's house to like, 7km away. Also this has been an issue for about 6 hours.
same hat, but i wasn't really certain it was FR only cos I was having the same issues on Pokefarm. (slow/no loading, "not connected to the internet" or "connection interrupted", blank pages, popups don't pop up, eternal loading until the page is refreshed)

On FR's end that translates to extreme difficulty listing/relisting things on the AH, the coli just stalls or doesn't load at all, and site navigation is just plain terrible.

I cleared my cookies thinking that might've been an issue, clicked login, slow loading + server not found page, refreshed, entered login + password, tried to sign in, and got another slow loading + server not found page. Seems I've had to refresh every 5-7 pages? Not really sure what the issue could be.

I've tried: Restarting my router, restarting my computer, clearing cookies, different browsers (chrome + firefox + safari), mobile (ios), laptop (windows), incognito mode, and changing location from my grandma's house to like, 7km away. Also this has been an issue for about 6 hours.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
I'm having issues too! It is really bad in the coli but seems to hit randomly in other areas (i was in the AH and suddenly got a prompt to login, among other things). Issue persists on my phone and PC. Reading over the other comments I've had bits and pieces of all the types of errors. Page won't load, page doesn't exist, page loads partially but no buttons. Sometimes I can get the 1st page to load, but then the list of venues won't load. I even got a couple of fights in, but then it white screened and wouldn't load.

On my phone every time I click the coliseum button it tells me there's an error and i need to log in. Update: not even sure I will get this to post. I got the 'page took too long to load' error twice in the attempt to post.

I've got no idea about fixes, but you aren't suffering alone.
I'm having issues too! It is really bad in the coli but seems to hit randomly in other areas (i was in the AH and suddenly got a prompt to login, among other things). Issue persists on my phone and PC. Reading over the other comments I've had bits and pieces of all the types of errors. Page won't load, page doesn't exist, page loads partially but no buttons. Sometimes I can get the 1st page to load, but then the list of venues won't load. I even got a couple of fights in, but then it white screened and wouldn't load.

On my phone every time I click the coliseum button it tells me there's an error and i need to log in. Update: not even sure I will get this to post. I got the 'page took too long to load' error twice in the attempt to post.

I've got no idea about fixes, but you aren't suffering alone.
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
As Jinoga and Sheanar said, the coli's the most noticeable 'break' because there are a few pages to load there. (Party, main coli, choose venue, enter venue.) Assuming "working" involves being able to get through all four pages, and then complete at least one battle, the coli worked for me between the following times:

22:45 and 22:49
22:53 and 22:56
23:05 and 23:09
23:11 and 23:15

Little sections of 3-4 minutes, actually! Never a moment where I only got to do One battle.

It worked at 23:17, but then I had to do things so I left the page up. When I came back at 23:26 I could finish two or three battles, but then it failed to load again. Anyway, I've gotta go to bed now.

If it's important for troubleshooting, I'm in Eastern Canada.
As Jinoga and Sheanar said, the coli's the most noticeable 'break' because there are a few pages to load there. (Party, main coli, choose venue, enter venue.) Assuming "working" involves being able to get through all four pages, and then complete at least one battle, the coli worked for me between the following times:

22:45 and 22:49
22:53 and 22:56
23:05 and 23:09
23:11 and 23:15

Little sections of 3-4 minutes, actually! Never a moment where I only got to do One battle.

It worked at 23:17, but then I had to do things so I left the page up. When I came back at 23:26 I could finish two or three battles, but then it failed to load again. Anyway, I've gotta go to bed now.

If it's important for troubleshooting, I'm in Eastern Canada.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
1 2 3 4