Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | World Map?
I don't know if this is an actual error or if it's on purpose but the description for the Windswept Plateau calls it an "eastland" when it's on the western side of Sornieth, same with the Shifting Expanse which is referred to as the "westland" while on the east coast. I just wanted to mention it in case if it was a mistake!
I don't know if this is an actual error or if it's on purpose but the description for the Windswept Plateau calls it an "eastland" when it's on the western side of Sornieth, same with the Shifting Expanse which is referred to as the "westland" while on the east coast. I just wanted to mention it in case if it was a mistake!
ew9u8Xp.png
Booting this up as it never got addressed and I was still curious if it was on purpose or a mistake.
Booting this up as it never got addressed and I was still curious if it was on purpose or a mistake.
ew9u8Xp.png
@Yeknight they are going to remake the world map completely soon, so any possible mistakes in the current map does not really matter anymore.
@Yeknight they are going to remake the world map completely soon, so any possible mistakes in the current map does not really matter anymore.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd