Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marketplace Restocked and 12 pages gone?
Was just in the marketplace right after restock browsing on page 2. Hit next and.... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q13qebc.png[/img] Literally, all Apparel stock was [b]gone[/b] in one click. All 12 or so pages of apparel out of stock. If not a bug, I think it's something the development team should consider.
Was just in the marketplace right after restock browsing on page 2. Hit next and....
Q13qebc.png

Literally, all Apparel stock was gone in one click.

All 12 or so pages of apparel out of stock.

If not a bug, I think it's something the development team should consider.
@catchafyre the MP clears all the stock every two hours. it's not a bug. if the unsold stock wasn't cleared regularly, the MP would eventually end up having dozens of pages for each category
@catchafyre the MP clears all the stock every two hours. it's not a bug. if the unsold stock wasn't cleared regularly, the MP would eventually end up having dozens of pages for each category
fzww6al.png
from what im hearing, i dont believe this is a bug. usually once in the while, the marketplace clears out everything and restocks it again starting from the first one or two pages. the marketplace has a chance to restock at minutes :00 and :05
from what im hearing, i dont believe this is a bug. usually once in the while, the marketplace clears out everything and restocks it again starting from the first one or two pages. the marketplace has a chance to restock at minutes :00 and :05
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
that's what happens at top of the hour every 2 hours (or at least the chance for a tab to go blank) sometimes all the tabs go blank, sometimes just a couple.

(14fr/16fr/18fr etc for rest of day are the reset time points)
that's what happens at top of the hour every 2 hours (or at least the chance for a tab to go blank) sometimes all the tabs go blank, sometimes just a couple.

(14fr/16fr/18fr etc for rest of day are the reset time points)