Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Balwin's Brew unavailable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sorry about that everyone. We are looking into it. We upped the cap for the first time since we did the overhaul, and it looks like it's not playing nice!
Sorry about that everyone. We are looking into it. We upped the cap for the first time since we did the overhaul, and it looks like it's not playing nice!
I am also max level and getting same issues.

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create

Undefined offset: 25 (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/baldwin/shared/xpbar.blade.php) (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/baldwin/shared/xpbar.blade.php) in /Baldwin.php
I am also max level and getting same issues.

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create

Undefined offset: 25 (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/baldwin/shared/xpbar.blade.php) (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/baldwin/shared/xpbar.blade.php) in /Baldwin.php
eXkUDbg.gif AZOFNjv.pngeXkUDbg.gif
Sorry for the issue everyone. Please check Baldwin now, as the issue should be fixed. As @Undel mentioned, Baldwin is now toying with higher level alchemical concoctions than ever before! But science is a learning process, and sometimes that learning comes with surprises! [emoji=green vial size=1] [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] [emoji=firework size=1]
Sorry for the issue everyone. Please check Baldwin now, as the issue should be fixed.

As @Undel mentioned, Baldwin is now toying with higher level alchemical concoctions than ever before!

But science is a learning process, and sometimes that learning comes with surprises!

~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I was one of the one afflicted last night, and just now I was able to claim the item I had been brewing and start another one without error. Thank you!
I was one of the one afflicted last night, and just now I was able to claim the item I had been brewing and start another one without error. Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9