Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Balwin's Brew unavailable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hmmmmm yes I am having the same issue

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys are max level in baldwin? Some of us in one of the discord servers noticed that the XP bar is mentioned in the error code, and others who aren't at max level yet aren't having problems with baldwin right now. hmmmm
hmmmmm yes I am having the same issue

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys are max level in baldwin? Some of us in one of the discord servers noticed that the XP bar is mentioned in the error code, and others who aren't at max level yet aren't having problems with baldwin right now. hmmmm
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Same issue here
Same issue here
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@UserOfShadows Yeah, I'm at max level
@UserOfShadows Yeah, I'm at max level
i3HjH85.png
Yeah same here. I'm also at max level, on the off chance that really does have anything to do with it.
Yeah same here. I'm also at max level, on the off chance that really does have anything to do with it.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Same problem. Windows 10, occurs on all browsers I have installed (Chrome, Firefox, Edge.)

I'm also at max level.
Same problem. Windows 10, occurs on all browsers I have installed (Chrome, Firefox, Edge.)

I'm also at max level.
Me too 88w88
Me too 88w88
mOrJRSi.png
yep, same here. am using chrome.
yep, same here. am using chrome.
Yet another chrome user having this bug too. I also checked microsoft edge, which is also having this problem.

@/UserOfShadows I'm max level as well, so add me to the tally.
What do you have against maxed out cauldrons Baldwin
Yet another chrome user having this bug too. I also checked microsoft edge, which is also having this problem.

@/UserOfShadows I'm max level as well, so add me to the tally.
What do you have against maxed out cauldrons Baldwin
unicornponies_com.png
@UserOfShadows I'm max level too. If that's true then this is might be side effect of new recipe update? [emoji=fae confused size=1]
@UserOfShadows I'm max level too. If that's true then this is might be side effect of new recipe update?
v0bd3FH.png
Max level here and having the same issue!
Max level here and having the same issue!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9