Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | annoying ad keeps popping up
Everytime this page shows up on ipad, is it my problem or yours?
I cleared browsing history, and if I accept ads it shows up again, preventing playing

https://eu.gglobalotaymesa.icu/e0342b62bb7a3927691dd9c0e93faa6b/index.html?ip=84.25.134.5&siteid=YjY0NTkzODAxMzExNTMzMjcxNDYjMTU2MjI4ODI4MkA0ODM5QF85MTE2NzViODMyMTJlOWJmNWZjNmFkNDJiMzY1MWFkMA&trackid=201907050058042
Everytime this page shows up on ipad, is it my problem or yours?
I cleared browsing history, and if I accept ads it shows up again, preventing playing

https://eu.gglobalotaymesa.icu/e0342b62bb7a3927691dd9c0e93faa6b/index.html?ip=84.25.134.5&siteid=YjY0NTkzODAxMzExNTMzMjcxNDYjMTU2MjI4ODI4MkA0ODM5QF85MTE2NzViODMyMTJlOWJmNWZjNmFkNDJiMzY1MWFkMA&trackid=201907050058042
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
@Cewientje

I'm not sure so please report it here.
@Cewientje

I'm not sure so please report it here.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Cewientje Your picture isn't showing up, but is the ad for Home Depot? I just spent ten minutes interacting with my familiars and on every other page a stupid, completely obtrusive ad for Home Depot kept appearing. It did not follow proper banner ad protocol and the bottom panel only every appeared halfway.
@Cewientje Your picture isn't showing up, but is the ad for Home Depot? I just spent ten minutes interacting with my familiars and on every other page a stupid, completely obtrusive ad for Home Depot kept appearing. It did not follow proper banner ad protocol and the bottom panel only every appeared halfway.
xYHlfKD.pnghzHvXMW.pngtumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.pngHb9wJg0.png6xezTIv.png
Same issue with Home Depot Ad...randomly popping up when I am doing puzzles.
Same issue with Home Depot Ad...randomly popping up when I am doing puzzles.
15583.png
With me it is aredirect to a dutch telecom company
With me it is aredirect to a dutch telecom company
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
Hello everyone,

Please use the link Nightwind linked above to report any intrusive or otherwise inappropriate ads. It helps the staff if all related reports are kept in one place.

Thank you,
Gaia
Hello everyone,

Please use the link Nightwind linked above to report any intrusive or otherwise inappropriate ads. It helps the staff if all related reports are kept in one place.

Thank you,
Gaia