Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm occasionally having an issue when changing familiars on a dragon where I'll be unable to click on a replacement familiar. Reloading the page doesn't resolve the issue, but changing the parameters for what familiars are visible does. I'm using safari.
I'm occasionally having an issue when changing familiars on a dragon where I'll be unable to click on a replacement familiar. Reloading the page doesn't resolve the issue, but changing the parameters for what familiars are visible does. I'm using safari.
OAgM9ob.png
I don't know why but ever since the dragon page revamp, bonding with familiars hogs up all of my internet? Like, it affects loading on Youtube, on Twitch, everything just stops and loads very slowly. I also suspect my Wi-Fi strengthener but it truly happens only while bonding. My video starts buffering immediately which is how I can tell. It is still very strange and I don't see why that happens.
Oh right, using Google Chrome on Windows 10 Home
I don't know why but ever since the dragon page revamp, bonding with familiars hogs up all of my internet? Like, it affects loading on Youtube, on Twitch, everything just stops and loads very slowly. I also suspect my Wi-Fi strengthener but it truly happens only while bonding. My video starts buffering immediately which is how I can tell. It is still very strange and I don't see why that happens.
Oh right, using Google Chrome on Windows 10 Home
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I can't swear that this is a revamp issue, but I'm getting an error message when I try and rename a lair tab.

ETA: it works now thank you!
I can't swear that this is a revamp issue, but I'm getting an error message when I try and rename a lair tab.

ETA: it works now thank you!
bonding with familiars is still very slow for me - and like natron's comment above, it seems to hog all my computer resources for a few seconds each time.
bonding with familiars is still very slow for me - and like natron's comment above, it seems to hog all my computer resources for a few seconds each time.
Customize Dragon Issues:
Super slow load time - blank space where the dragon image should be, hangs up, doesn't load.

So many Error messages - "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." when selecting Familiars, skins or apparel items or scrolling thru apparel or familiars.
I'm even getting the error box when removing apparel from a dragon. I have to reload the page to clear it.

Unresponsive Apparel Scroll in Customize - arrow clicks or page select
It's hard to see anything past Page 3.

I'm using Safari Version 13.1.1 (15609.2.9.1.2)
Customize Dragon Issues:
Super slow load time - blank space where the dragon image should be, hangs up, doesn't load.

So many Error messages - "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." when selecting Familiars, skins or apparel items or scrolling thru apparel or familiars.
I'm even getting the error box when removing apparel from a dragon. I have to reload the page to clear it.

Unresponsive Apparel Scroll in Customize - arrow clicks or page select
It's hard to see anything past Page 3.

I'm using Safari Version 13.1.1 (15609.2.9.1.2)
(note: posting this for a friend; they DM'd admins who replied that it was a bug and to report it here but said friend is unable to access the forums and asked me to post for them) My friend was forum permasilenced a while back and recently had the following issue when trying to edit their dragon bios: [quote=Zrcalo ID:#11875] I've always been able to edit dragon bio's but the new update borked it. (I've been permasilenced since 2015 and have been able to edit until very recently) everyone else seems to be able to edit their dragon's bio's, so the only thing I can think of is the permasilencing messed it up. I cant post on the forums to report this bug. sent a help ticket in and got a reply, but didnt see it logged on the thread or posted anywhere. clearing browser cache does not work clearing browser cookies does not work chrome and firefox do not work incognito does not work on PC or phone does not work on either of my phones. I'm using a windows 10 laptop using windows security, and a note 9 (unknown security), and an essential ph-1 (android phone. unknown security.) [/quote]
(note: posting this for a friend; they DM'd admins who replied that it was a bug and to report it here but said friend is unable to access the forums and asked me to post for them)

My friend was forum permasilenced a while back and recently had the following issue when trying to edit their dragon bios:
Zrcalo ID:#11875 wrote:
I've always been able to edit dragon bio's but the new update borked it. (I've been permasilenced since 2015 and have been able to edit until very recently) everyone else seems to be able to edit their dragon's bio's, so the only thing I can think of is the permasilencing messed it up. I cant post on the forums to report this bug. sent a help ticket in and got a reply, but didnt see it logged on the thread or posted anywhere.

clearing browser cache does not work
clearing browser cookies does not work
chrome and firefox do not work
incognito does not work on PC or phone
does not work on either of my phones.

I'm using a windows 10 laptop using windows security, and a note 9 (unknown security), and an essential ph-1 (android phone. unknown security.)
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
Thanks for the report @BlackStatic,

We've published a fix. Please check if they can edit dragon bios now.

Thank you!
Thanks for the report @BlackStatic,

We've published a fix. Please check if they can edit dragon bios now.

Thank you!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Problem solved, thank you!
Problem solved, thank you!
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
This isn't so much a bug as a major concern? I'm a mobile player, and very often the page decided to "reload" real quick, due to the proximity and alignment of the exalt button to other things you usually click now, I have hit the exalt button accidentally a good number of time, on my touchscreen it would only take one more slip to accidentally exalt a dragon. Its quite alarming to hit the save bio button and all the sudden its asking if I want to exalt my primal!!
This isn't so much a bug as a major concern? I'm a mobile player, and very often the page decided to "reload" real quick, due to the proximity and alignment of the exalt button to other things you usually click now, I have hit the exalt button accidentally a good number of time, on my touchscreen it would only take one more slip to accidentally exalt a dragon. Its quite alarming to hit the save bio button and all the sudden its asking if I want to exalt my primal!!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
Ever since the revamp, every time I try to load a dragon's page, such as to exalt or play with a familiar, it chugs. Freezes up, chugs slowly, then churns so hard my fan kicks on. It's a big issue when I'm exalting multiples, and I've given up entirely on playing with my familiars which is a real drag, but it's gotten to be where every time I do anything it chugs, fans kick on, chugs again, then loads up to thirty seconds later. It's only this site, as well. Nothing else does this to my system. :< Any advice?
Ever since the revamp, every time I try to load a dragon's page, such as to exalt or play with a familiar, it chugs. Freezes up, chugs slowly, then churns so hard my fan kicks on. It's a big issue when I'm exalting multiples, and I've given up entirely on playing with my familiars which is a real drag, but it's gotten to be where every time I do anything it chugs, fans kick on, chugs again, then loads up to thirty seconds later. It's only this site, as well. Nothing else does this to my system. :< Any advice?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11