Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I just lost 84000 buying a farmiliar and then trying to sell it
I just lost 84000 buying a farmiliar and then trying to sell it
@Nonoyesyes what is exactly the issue?
@Nonoyesyes what is exactly the issue?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Umm so i bought a farmiliar but then i tried to sell it and i lost 84000 treasure
Umm so i bought a farmiliar but then i tried to sell it and i lost 84000 treasure
Tried to sell on aution house
Tried to sell on aution house
It wouldnt sell and then i got the bug page and then i went into my hoard and i coudnt find it
It wouldnt sell and then i got the bug page and then i went into my hoard and i coudnt find it
Ok so i found it on the auction house its all good
Ok so i found it on the auction house its all good
So I don't know if this is where I should put this but all the dragons in my lair are rotated.
So I don't know if this is where I should put this but all the dragons in my lair are rotated.
@Kitah its april fools prank, no need to be concerned about it :)
@Kitah its april fools prank, no need to be concerned about it :)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
okay thank you for letting me know I was a bit freaked out I thought I broke something moving my dragons around
okay thank you for letting me know I was a bit freaked out I thought I broke something moving my dragons around
Just wanted to say re: the issue with next arrows jumping to a random dragon, I don't think the cause is what is stated there, since I have that bug too and I definitely purchased my tabs past the 8 hours after the update launched. It may have been within 8 hours of creating my account though, so maybe that's a cause as well? Anyway, I'll be trying the fix listed here.
Just wanted to say re: the issue with next arrows jumping to a random dragon, I don't think the cause is what is stated there, since I have that bug too and I definitely purchased my tabs past the 8 hours after the update launched. It may have been within 8 hours of creating my account though, so maybe that's a cause as well? Anyway, I'll be trying the fix listed here.
rFXuTGD.png
I've taken over maintaining ivycrowned's Lair Keeper and Pair Workshop tool!
Thread / Spreadsheet

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11