Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair Revamp Bugs / Common Questions
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Zrcalo"] "It's Zrcalo again (forum banned person) and I'm having someone else post this message for me. It seems I am unable to name dragons, as the symbol next to their names does not show up to edit them. clearing browser cache does not work clearing browser cookies does not work incognito does not work on PC or phone I'm using a windows 10 laptop using windows security, and a note 9 (unknown security). both are using chrome. I assume it's another permasilencing bug." [/quote]
Zrcalo wrote:
"It's Zrcalo again (forum banned person) and I'm having someone else post this message for me. It seems I am unable to name dragons, as the symbol next to their names does not show up to edit them.

clearing browser cache does not work
clearing browser cookies does not work
incognito does not work on PC or phone

I'm using a windows 10 laptop using windows security, and a note 9 (unknown security). both are using chrome.

I assume it's another permasilencing bug."
Thanks for the report, @Naivety.

Your assumption is correct! This should now be fixed for all dragons that have not yet been named.
Thanks for the report, @Naivety.

Your assumption is correct! This should now be fixed for all dragons that have not yet been named.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-08-29 09:04:40" ] Okay, Im SERIOUSLY annoyed on what happens now. Everytime I change pages, THIS pops out. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721297350038913079/749297541694095551/unknown.png[/img] I cleaned cookies and other stuff and nothing works! :( [/quote]
Naivety wrote on 2020-08-29 09:04:40:
Okay, Im SERIOUSLY annoyed on what happens now.
Everytime I change pages, THIS pops out.
unknown.png
I cleaned cookies and other stuff and nothing works! :(
Every since the revamp on the dragon pages and lair, going through dragons to bond familiars has been slow. Some days it isn't too bad, but today it is like pulling teeth. I click the next button and it takes up to 30 seconds to load. All of the buttons are tiny boxes (no words), dragon hasn't loaded, familiar hasn't loaded, nothing. Then it will finally go to the next dragon (even when the page hasn't finished loading yet) and the new dragon page loads super fast in a few seconds.

I have always had this problem that after bonding a familiar the entire page has to reload and it is much slower to do that then when first opening the dragon's page.
Every since the revamp on the dragon pages and lair, going through dragons to bond familiars has been slow. Some days it isn't too bad, but today it is like pulling teeth. I click the next button and it takes up to 30 seconds to load. All of the buttons are tiny boxes (no words), dragon hasn't loaded, familiar hasn't loaded, nothing. Then it will finally go to the next dragon (even when the page hasn't finished loading yet) and the new dragon page loads super fast in a few seconds.

I have always had this problem that after bonding a familiar the entire page has to reload and it is much slower to do that then when first opening the dragon's page.
light-item-shop-button.png
Idk if it goes here, but...
You can apply genes on nesting dragons, but not breed changes. Can It be fixed somehow?
Idk if it goes here, but...
You can apply genes on nesting dragons, but not breed changes. Can It be fixed somehow?
@Naivety
You can't apply breed or gene changes to nesting dragons.
@Naivety
You can't apply breed or gene changes to nesting dragons.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I was Able to use genes on nesting dragon, but not breed change.
@Vendrus I was Able to use genes on nesting dragon, but not breed change.
@Naivety
Then you need to post a bug report, because that has never been possible in the history of FR. You can select them in the gene application window, but you try and use it you get an error saying it cannot be applied because the dragon is nesting.

Out of curiosity, which dragon have you gene changed on a nest?
@Naivety
Then you need to post a bug report, because that has never been possible in the history of FR. You can select them in the gene application window, but you try and use it you get an error saying it cannot be applied because the dragon is nesting.

Out of curiosity, which dragon have you gene changed on a nest?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I don't know if this counts for the lair revamp since it has to do with the dragon bio revamp, but ever since the bio revamp I've been having this issue:

Sometimes after editing and saving a bio, then clicking to edit it again, the text in the edit box is an older version of the bio code? For example I saved a bio, edited it again to make a small change and didn't notice that the code had went back to an earlier version, saved again and lost everything I did for the past hour because it chose to load an earlier version of the bio and overwrite everything.

Usually I can realize that it's happening and refresh the page without overwriting it and the next edit loads the proper version, but I didn't notice it this time.

How can I stop this from happening? I've seen this happen several times now across my dragon bios and it's gutting to me. Is it my own cache? Is it the site? I never had this problem in the old bio layout.

edit: and if anyone knows what I'm talking about or knows of a separate open bug thread about it, please let me know and I'll post over there and remove this one!
I don't know if this counts for the lair revamp since it has to do with the dragon bio revamp, but ever since the bio revamp I've been having this issue:

Sometimes after editing and saving a bio, then clicking to edit it again, the text in the edit box is an older version of the bio code? For example I saved a bio, edited it again to make a small change and didn't notice that the code had went back to an earlier version, saved again and lost everything I did for the past hour because it chose to load an earlier version of the bio and overwrite everything.

Usually I can realize that it's happening and refresh the page without overwriting it and the next edit loads the proper version, but I didn't notice it this time.

How can I stop this from happening? I've seen this happen several times now across my dragon bios and it's gutting to me. Is it my own cache? Is it the site? I never had this problem in the old bio layout.

edit: and if anyone knows what I'm talking about or knows of a separate open bug thread about it, please let me know and I'll post over there and remove this one!
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Cant go to material/food AH. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/746756042154573864/759824772720099398/unknown.png[/img]
Cant go to material/food AH.
unknown.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11