Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Holiday item bug?
Instead of 20 glowing embers from Baldwin I got 20 charged sprockets?? Anyone else having this problem? :<
Instead of 20 glowing embers from Baldwin I got 20 charged sprockets?? Anyone else having this problem? :<
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
@RealityRebel

There was wrong bit posted earlier this morning; Baldwin had the Charged Sprocket recipe up instead of the Glowing Embers. It's fixed now but all recipes started before the fix ended up giving sprockets.

If you want, send me a CR and I'll trade you 1:1 embers for sprockets.
@RealityRebel

There was wrong bit posted earlier this morning; Baldwin had the Charged Sprocket recipe up instead of the Glowing Embers. It's fixed now but all recipes started before the fix ended up giving sprockets.

If you want, send me a CR and I'll trade you 1:1 embers for sprockets.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Yes, me too.
Yes, me too.
@kiira

Did you mean you got Charged Sprockets or that you were willing to trade with RealityRebel?

If it's the first thing then send me a CR and I'll trade with you, too.
@kiira

Did you mean you got Charged Sprockets or that you were willing to trade with RealityRebel?

If it's the first thing then send me a CR and I'll trade with you, too.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I've got Charged Sprockets too, yes.
Thank you so much for the trade!
@Nightwind I've got Charged Sprockets too, yes.
Thank you so much for the trade!