Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | MarketPlace Mystery
I bought a Plaid Cabbie hat (Apparel item) about 10 minuets ago in the Market Place. My gold was docked for the amount, and I saw the confirmation that I bought it, but I have yet to see the hat in my hoard.
I bought a Plaid Cabbie hat (Apparel item) about 10 minuets ago in the Market Place. My gold was docked for the amount, and I saw the confirmation that I bought it, but I have yet to see the hat in my hoard.
Which of the cabbie hats was this, Donni? The blue or the brown?
Which of the cabbie hats was this, Donni? The blue or the brown?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Hi there Xhaztol. :)
It was the Brown one I believe.
Hi there Xhaztol. :)
It was the Brown one I believe.
Ah, there it is in the Inbox.
Thank-you! ^^
Ah, there it is in the Inbox.
Thank-you! ^^
Nice! Just to confirm -- did you buy this from the Auction House? Marketplace items go directly to the hoard, Auction House purchases go right to your message center.
Nice! Just to confirm -- did you buy this from the Auction House? Marketplace items go directly to the hoard, Auction House purchases go right to your message center.
Flight Rising Developer
Just happened to me with the Goldslab Warrior Regalia bundle from the marketplace. I hope someone fixes this.

Edit: Should I create a new thread for this problem...?
Just happened to me with the Goldslab Warrior Regalia bundle from the marketplace. I hope someone fixes this.

ankh28.jpg
It's a conspiracy.
[quote name="Unknown" date="2013-06-08 15:33:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=24939#25937"]Just happened to me with the Goldslab Warrior Regalia bundle from the marketplace. I hope someone fixes this. Edit: Should I create a new thread for this problem...?[/quote] Did you check in the "Other" tab of your hoard? That's where apparel sets go. You have to open it before the pieces show up in your apparel tab.

Did you check in the "Other" tab of your hoard? That's where apparel sets go. You have to open it before the pieces show up in your apparel tab.
RVCJPrX.png
[quote name="Thebazilly" date="2013-06-08 15:42:25" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=24939#26004"][quote name="Unknown" date="2013-06-08 15:33:29" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=24939#25937"]Just happened to me with the Goldslab Warrior Regalia bundle from the marketplace. I hope someone fixes this. Edit: Should I create a new thread for this problem...?[/quote] Did you check in the "Other" tab of your hoard? That's where apparel sets go. You have to open it before the pieces show up in your apparel tab.[/quote] Like Thebazilly said, bundle packs are chest items, so they appear in your Other tab. Judging from your avatar, it looks like you got it!

Did you check in the "Other" tab of your hoard? That's where apparel sets go. You have to open it before the pieces show up in your apparel tab.

Like Thebazilly said, bundle packs are chest items, so they appear in your Other tab. Judging from your avatar, it looks like you got it!
Flight Rising Developer