Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Today we've launched [b]Glimmer & Gloom[/b]! ----- [b][size=4]If you are experiencing any issues with [b]Glimmer & Gloom[/b] please try the following before posting a bug report:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the Coliseum through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. Posts that are not reporting bugs about [b]Glimmer & Gloom[/b] will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers. Thank you!
Today we've launched Glimmer & Gloom!

If you are experiencing any issues with Glimmer & Gloom please try the following before posting a bug report:
  • Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the Coliseum through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:
  1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.

Posts that are not reporting bugs about Glimmer & Gloom will be removed to reduce clutter and thread bloat for the engineers.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I'm trying it out on a mobile phone and noticed something - if I simply press on a tile, it seems to flash to converted tiles and go back and at bottom the turn number increases by several turns at once - to actually change the tiles in one turn I need to hold for a few seconds: is that intended game behaviour on phones?
I'm trying it out on a mobile phone and noticed something - if I simply press on a tile, it seems to flash to converted tiles and go back and at bottom the turn number increases by several turns at once - to actually change the tiles in one turn I need to hold for a few seconds: is that intended game behaviour on phones?
JQQ3Fjt.png
it's really hard
it's really hard
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
@RedWillia - The tiles should only flip when your finger leaves the screen.

It sounds like maybe your phone is picking up a second finger touch, or an inconsistent touch. Some phones handle touchscreens differently. What phone are you using? If you set your phone on a table to guarantee only 1 finger is near the screen, does it still happen? Thanks!
@RedWillia - The tiles should only flip when your finger leaves the screen.

It sounds like maybe your phone is picking up a second finger touch, or an inconsistent touch. Some phones handle touchscreens differently. What phone are you using? If you set your phone on a table to guarantee only 1 finger is near the screen, does it still happen? Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Mobile
Samsung a6
Wi-Fi from home.
Samsung internet via Google.
Everything is updated.

When I press how to play it automatically goes back to the menu.
Same for when I want to play. I see the options like easy and the other for a sec before it starts the game. It does without me doing anything.

Edit
The video https://youtu.be/EfaubifJQak playing the game is also impossible but since I can't see how to play it right I am not sure if it's me or the game.
Mobile
Samsung a6
Wi-Fi from home.
Samsung internet via Google.
Everything is updated.

When I press how to play it automatically goes back to the menu.
Same for when I want to play. I see the options like easy and the other for a sec before it starts the game. It does without me doing anything.

Edit
The video https://youtu.be/EfaubifJQak playing the game is also impossible but since I can't see how to play it right I am not sure if it's me or the game.
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
[quote name="RedWillia" date="2018-07-05 06:31:51" ] I'm trying it out on a mobile phone and noticed something - if I simply press on a tile, it seems to flash to converted tiles and go back and at bottom the turn number increases by several turns at once - to actually change the tiles in one turn I need to hold for a few seconds: is that intended game behaviour on phones? [/quote] Can confirm this and can record in a bit. Will update post. Browser: Google Chrome Device used: Mobile - V20 OS: Android 7.0 Connection: Wi-Fi Here's the bug: https://youtu.be/j9ENJATBlIs
RedWillia wrote on 2018-07-05 06:31:51:

Can confirm this and can record in a bit. Will update post.

Browser: Google Chrome
Device used: Mobile - V20
Connection: Wi-Fi

Here's the bug: https://youtu.be/j9ENJATBlIs
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
I have had the same issue as RedWillia where I would press the screen on my iPhone SE (Safari) and the titles would seem to change then change back. It’s only happened twice to me so far. Although you might be right saying it’s just a touch screen thing.
I have had the same issue as RedWillia where I would press the screen on my iPhone SE (Safari) and the titles would seem to change then change back. It’s only happened twice to me so far. Although you might be right saying it’s just a touch screen thing.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Have the same mobile problem - moto g5+ with Android and Chrome browser.
Have the same mobile problem - moto g5+ with Android and Chrome browser.
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
I'm having the same issue.

Pixel XL running Android 8
WiFi connection
Chrome and Firefox tested

When I touch the screen, it flips the colors multiple times and counts them as attempts even when my finger hasn't left the screen. My first attempt to play I had 45 turns by the time I got my first move to actually take.

It's not just the tiles either. Trying to get the game to start registers multiple clicks with each tap. I can still play Runestones of the Arcanist fine though, so I think it's just this implementation?
I'm having the same issue.

Pixel XL running Android 8
WiFi connection
Chrome and Firefox tested

When I touch the screen, it flips the colors multiple times and counts them as attempts even when my finger hasn't left the screen. My first attempt to play I had 45 turns by the time I got my first move to actually take.

It's not just the tiles either. Trying to get the game to start registers multiple clicks with each tap. I can still play Runestones of the Arcanist fine though, so I think it's just this implementation?
CS0nkUR.png
I'm having an issue on mobile, currently. When I press to open and "start new game", making sure to only press once, it puts me straight to the Special game screen.

Samsung J7-V
Wifi from home
Internet via Google chrome
Android 7.0
I'm having an issue on mobile, currently. When I press to open and "start new game", making sure to only press once, it puts me straight to the Special game screen.

Samsung J7-V
Wifi from home
Internet via Google chrome
Android 7.0
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx