Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104
I suspected that this may be the capcha but as soon as I go through once it'll give me this and just reloads the page. Is there a work around, me being dumb, or a genuine issue? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334453193415065623/792237717391409152/Flight.png[/img]
I suspected that this may be the capcha but as soon as I go through once it'll give me this and just reloads the page. Is there a work around, me being dumb, or a genuine issue?

Flight.png
@DragonsWarlock

Small reminder to ping when answering someone and expecting them to see it!

That message means you failed the capcha too many times. There is no way to get around that, because it's an anti-botting measure. The only thing to do is to wait. Based on some user reports, when you try to enter the Coliseum again before your cooldown is up, you reset the timer, prolonging your temporary Coliseum ban. How long has it been since you last tried to enter the Coliseum, and how long between attempts did you wait? Reports have varied from 20 minutes to several hours, but if it's been more than 24 hours without an attempt, I would think you should be good to go.
@DragonsWarlock

Small reminder to ping when answering someone and expecting them to see it!

That message means you failed the capcha too many times. There is no way to get around that, because it's an anti-botting measure. The only thing to do is to wait. Based on some user reports, when you try to enter the Coliseum again before your cooldown is up, you reset the timer, prolonging your temporary Coliseum ban. How long has it been since you last tried to enter the Coliseum, and how long between attempts did you wait? Reports have varied from 20 minutes to several hours, but if it's been more than 24 hours without an attempt, I would think you should be good to go.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
(Sorry for the lack of pings.)
I only go in once a day to try and there have been a few times that I could go through-until I reached a captcha. Have not been able to beat it once.
@SeaCrest
(Sorry for the lack of pings.)
I only go in once a day to try and there have been a few times that I could go through-until I reached a captcha. Have not been able to beat it once.
@DragonsWarlock

What device and browser are you using? Does clicking the magnifying glass help you see better? Are you 100% sure you're clicking on the dragon itself when you encounter a captcha?
@DragonsWarlock

What device and browser are you using? Does clicking the magnifying glass help you see better? Are you 100% sure you're clicking on the dragon itself when you encounter a captcha?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Browser(s) Used: Chrome Device(s) Used: PC tower with windows Internet Connection Type: Hardline Antivirus Installed: unsure. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476117899371872256/792986677450113034/unknown.png[/img] Just... This. Pretty sure its a known bug.
Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Device(s) Used: PC tower with windows
Internet Connection Type: Hardline
Antivirus Installed: unsure.

unknown.png

Just...
This.
Pretty sure its a known bug.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
@AgentMaineMeta could you describe the issue you are having? i cannot see anything wrong with the screenshot
@AgentMaineMeta could you describe the issue you are having? i cannot see anything wrong with the screenshot
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

They're not alligned properly.
Its only two of them fighting (Q and W respectively on keyboard)
And yet they're not in proper formation.
@Ralzakark

They're not alligned properly.
Its only two of them fighting (Q and W respectively on keyboard)
And yet they're not in proper formation.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
@AgentMaineMeta as far as i know this is intentional (possibly to throw off botters)
@AgentMaineMeta as far as i know this is intentional (possibly to throw off botters)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Browser: chrome Device: laptop with windows 10 Internet: wireless, home Antivirus: not sure Bug: The coliseum "camping" captcha thing kicked me out of the coliseum despite clicking the dragon correctly. It asked me 4-5 times to click the dragon, and I'm almost certain I did it correctly all those times. In the screenshot below, I clicked the bottom right image, after which it said I need to wait before trying any more captchas. Is that not a female fae dragon? [img]https://imgur.com/usXtMOh.png[/img]
Browser: chrome
Device: laptop with windows 10
Internet: wireless, home
Antivirus: not sure
Bug: The coliseum "camping" captcha thing kicked me out of the coliseum despite clicking the dragon correctly. It asked me 4-5 times to click the dragon, and I'm almost certain I did it correctly all those times. In the screenshot below, I clicked the bottom right image, after which it said I need to wait before trying any more captchas. Is that not a female fae dragon?

usXtMOh.png
@tapewyrm is your browser zoom level at 100%? i think it could make the captcha misalign if its bigger or smaller
@tapewyrm is your browser zoom level at 100%? i think it could make the captcha misalign if its bigger or smaller
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 103 104