Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH
Looks like something is up. None of my reposted expired auctions are showing up.
Looks like something is up. None of my reposted expired auctions are showing up.
@Jazzzalyn Hello, When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1912]Bug Reporting Guide[/url] in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers: [LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [*][b]Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).[/list] As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesn't work" posts are pretty well impossible to answer because they have no details to help. Thanks!
@Jazzzalyn

Hello,

When reporting bugs, please be sure to keep the Bug Reporting Guide in mind on how to properly submit a bug. Additionally, if you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
  • Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).

As well as any steps you have tried to fix the issue yourself, including things like clearing your browser's cache/cookies and checking on another browser/device. Basically, the more in-depth info you can give, the better. Vague "this doesn't work" posts are pretty well impossible to answer because they have no details to help.

Thanks!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

This is happening to everyone, it's not just one browser, person, etc. :)
@ACWN

This is happening to everyone, it's not just one browser, person, etc. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@cheystar

Mm, I've seen the other threads but fact remains that the original post doesn't contain the needed information for a proper report.
@cheystar

Mm, I've seen the other threads but fact remains that the original post doesn't contain the needed information for a proper report.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif