Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Problem
Crossroads problems: ttp://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30
Crossroads problems: ttp://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30
@dreamseason

Generally, that error occurs when you're trying to send a message on a trade that's already been completed. Since that's not possible you get an error.

If that's not what happened, please write back with what you were trying to do when that error came up. Thanks!
@dreamseason

Generally, that error occurs when you're trying to send a message on a trade that's already been completed. Since that's not possible you get an error.

If that's not what happened, please write back with what you were trying to do when that error came up. Thanks!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?

Sorry I was so slow in getting back to thank you for your analysis--that was exactly what had happened. Thank you!!

Sorry I was so slow in getting back to thank you for your analysis--that was exactly what had happened. Thank you!!