Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal Trouble
1 2
@SeaCrest

Ty for the tip.
@SeaCrest

Ty for the tip.
I am having the same problem, Chrome, Windows 10 home, wifi. The "mute tab" option worked for me though, thank you @seacrest
I am having the same problem, Chrome, Windows 10 home, wifi. The "mute tab" option worked for me though, thank you @seacrest
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
Thought I'd bump this up since I'm still having this problem (chrome). It's only tidal trouble tho I don't have any issues with other games. I forget every single time I open the game tho and get the music full blast in my ears.
Thought I'd bump this up since I'm still having this problem (chrome). It's only tidal trouble tho I don't have any issues with other games. I forget every single time I open the game tho and get the music full blast in my ears.
lauma_by_yemoja_353440_fr_forum_by_renardroi-dcehwnc.png
eli
they/them

tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
bumping due to this still happening. it's somewhat disruptive to be in a call and have the audio blast out suddenly.
bumping due to this still happening. it's somewhat disruptive to be in a call and have the audio blast out suddenly.
upping again. still getting sound when muted.
upping again. still getting sound when muted.
@HarpieUnion Have you tried the workaround @/SeaCrest suggested? [quote name="SeaCrest" date="2018-02-28 08:25:12" ]Mute the tab containing Tidal Trouble for now, by right clicking on the tab and choosing "Mute." [/quote]
@HarpieUnion

Have you tried the workaround @/SeaCrest suggested?
SeaCrest wrote on 2018-02-28 08:25:12:
Mute the tab containing Tidal Trouble for now, by right clicking on the tab and choosing "Mute."
lighth8.png
1 2