Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Dressing Room - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[b]Browser(s) Used: [/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] 72.0.3626.121 (64 bit) [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows [b]Operating System Version[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless home connection [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Windows Defender [b]Antivirus Version[/b] 1.289.692.0 [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I was trying to dress up one of my dragons and wanted to add a skin that I found on the Flight Rising item database but when I put in the code, it would give me this error [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390882331759607808/553716452209983498/Screenshot_651.png[/img] I did the hard reset of my browser, cleared my cache, and tried different skins from either marketplace or festival exclusives or private etc. and it still gave me the error :c
Browser(s) Used:
Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version
72.0.3626.121 (64 bit)

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless home connection

Antivirus Installed
Windows Defender

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:
I was trying to dress up one of my dragons and wanted to add a skin that I found on the Flight Rising item database but when I put in the code, it would give me this error

Screenshot_651.png

I did the hard reset of my browser, cleared my cache, and tried different skins from either marketplace or festival exclusives or private etc. and it still gave me the error :c
Thanks @Qhersek and @mmuted

The following items have been moved.
  • Rogue Belts - Extras
  • Herb Pouches - Extras
  • Staffs - Extras
  • Flowerfalls - Extras
  • NotN Grasps - Extras
  • Candles - Extras
  • Spring's Breath, Summer Swelter, Autumn Breeze, Winter Wind - Extras
  • Cutlasses - Body
  • Hanks - Body
  • Thorn Banner - Tail
  • Garbs - Head
  • Plumages - Extras
  • Sanddune Rags - Extras
  • Neck Bows - Body
Thanks @Qhersek and @mmuted

The following items have been moved.
  • Rogue Belts - Extras
  • Herb Pouches - Extras
  • Staffs - Extras
  • Flowerfalls - Extras
  • NotN Grasps - Extras
  • Candles - Extras
  • Spring's Breath, Summer Swelter, Autumn Breeze, Winter Wind - Extras
  • Cutlasses - Body
  • Hanks - Body
  • Thorn Banner - Tail
  • Garbs - Head
  • Plumages - Extras
  • Sanddune Rags - Extras
  • Neck Bows - Body
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Glad to help ♥
Glad to help ♥
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
When equipping two of the same items and making one of the items invincible it won't become visible again even though it automaticly shows it as visible (the eye icon is open) i cant make the eye icon closed [img]https://i.imgur.com/x9zvaJv.png[/img] compared to when i refresh the page: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WW8Nxrj.png[/img] and when i have refreshed it becomes bugged again if i click "invisible" again
When equipping two of the same items and making one of the items invincible it won't become visible again even though it automaticly shows it as visible (the eye icon is open) i cant make the eye icon closed

x9zvaJv.png

compared to when i refresh the page:
WW8Nxrj.png

and when i have refreshed it becomes bugged again if i click "invisible" again
underskrift-geo.png
Female Bogsneaks in the dressing room seem to display Simple Gold Wing Bangles as it's copper counterpart.
Female Bogsneaks in the dressing room seem to display Simple Gold Wing Bangles as it's copper counterpart.
S1RYPFw.png
Not sure if this counts, but I no longer have access to this outfit: Outfit 27877. I'm not sure if all the apparel has been removed from the slots because the scried dragon was breed changed into ancient, or if it's not letting me access it because the apparel is still listed there.
Would love to have the model changed back to coatl if possible, especially since I don't remember what the outfit looked like.

Creus

Edit: Thank you!
Not sure if this counts, but I no longer have access to this outfit: Outfit 27877. I'm not sure if all the apparel has been removed from the slots because the scried dragon was breed changed into ancient, or if it's not letting me access it because the apparel is still listed there.
Would love to have the model changed back to coatl if possible, especially since I don't remember what the outfit looked like.

Creus

Edit: Thank you!
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
Hi @Arkanjel

Unfortunately, this can happen when an outfit is tied to a dragon that is later breed changed to an ancient or given a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Since hatchlings and ancients aren't supported in the dressing room, that outfit breaks.

You can avoid this by using mannequins for saved outfits, or not using dragons that may be traded/sold.

Fortunately, I was able to fix this specific outfit by switching it to a mannequin Coatl, but that may not always be something that can be repaired.

http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/27877

If you have other outfits that are tied to traded/sold dragons, I would recommend updating them with mannequins.

Note: the outfit preview in your post should fix itself after a while, but you should be able to speed that along by editing your post.
Hi @Arkanjel

Unfortunately, this can happen when an outfit is tied to a dragon that is later breed changed to an ancient or given a Scroll of Eternal Youth.

Since hatchlings and ancients aren't supported in the dressing room, that outfit breaks.

You can avoid this by using mannequins for saved outfits, or not using dragons that may be traded/sold.

Fortunately, I was able to fix this specific outfit by switching it to a mannequin Coatl, but that may not always be something that can be repaired.

http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/27877

If you have other outfits that are tied to traded/sold dragons, I would recommend updating them with mannequins.

Note: the outfit preview in your post should fix itself after a while, but you should be able to speed that along by editing your post.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

I think I might have the same issue as above? One of my outfits shows up blank and when I try to load it I just get taken back to the dressing room home:

Seliph

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I guess it's not really a "bug" per se
I think I might have the same issue as above? One of my outfits shows up blank and when I try to load it I just get taken back to the dressing room home:

Seliph

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I guess it's not really a "bug" per se
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Please try the following to fix it:
- Open the outfit in the dressing room (your preview above should serve as a valid link)
- Switch the *View this outfit on a mannequin* setting to your desired breed
- Re-save the outfit

The forum preview may take a little while before it catches on to the update.
@snackeater - Yes, this is the same issue as above: this outfit is tied to a specific male dragon that was breed changed into a Gaoler.

Please try the following to fix it:
- Open the outfit in the dressing room (your preview above should serve as a valid link)
- Switch the *View this outfit on a mannequin* setting to your desired breed
- Re-save the outfit

The forum preview may take a little while before it catches on to the update.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Per the status update - Outfits that have been attached to an incompatible dragon will now load with a mannequin (a Fae) so the outfit owner can resave the outfit - either under a mannequin or another dragon.
Per the status update - Outfits that have been attached to an incompatible dragon will now load with a mannequin (a Fae) so the outfit owner can resave the outfit - either under a mannequin or another dragon.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18