Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Error
For some reason, Flight Rising was saying that I was already long in (showing my pfp and energy bar up in the margins). However, when I would click to go to my lair, it would inform me that I was logged out. I tried a few times but was unsuccessful. To fix this problem, I simply tried to log out and log back in. Unfortunately, when I did that the entire browser froze and became unresponsive before ultimately crashing. When I re-upload the browser, this popped up instead:
http://www1.flightrising.com/loginin /filters.php Line 16

This has happened on both my mobile phone and IPad.
I am using Safari browser
For some reason, Flight Rising was saying that I was already long in (showing my pfp and energy bar up in the margins). However, when I would click to go to my lair, it would inform me that I was logged out. I tried a few times but was unsuccessful. To fix this problem, I simply tried to log out and log back in. Unfortunately, when I did that the entire browser froze and became unresponsive before ultimately crashing. When I re-upload the browser, this popped up instead:
http://www1.flightrising.com/loginin /filters.php Line 16

This has happened on both my mobile phone and IPad.
I am using Safari browser
tumblr_n9yaxujgHy1tfzajgo1_500.png
I am having the same issue on Chrome unfortunately, however I've not suffered a crash, and while i can log in on ingagnito mode, i cannot on my normal chrome account.
I am having the same issue on Chrome unfortunately, however I've not suffered a crash, and while i can log in on ingagnito mode, i cannot on my normal chrome account.
Hi @0scar123456789,

I'm sorry about the crash -- it appears that the error message you received is related to re-submitting a form from an old session. So that error should hopefully not happen frequently, it is possible it was just a result of Safari caching the login page.

That aside, though, were you able to finally get fully logged in, or are you still having issues?

@Atlantahammy --

Sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing. Our official troubleshooting steps are:

• Log out
  • Clear your cache
  • Close your browser
  • Open new browser window

Clearing cache and closing/opening browser window are often not necessary, but they are there for thoroughness.

If that is not working for you, may I ask what you see when you try to visit your lair after logging in? Are you able to view your lair briefly and then get logged out again, or does it never truly work?
Hi @0scar123456789,

I'm sorry about the crash -- it appears that the error message you received is related to re-submitting a form from an old session. So that error should hopefully not happen frequently, it is possible it was just a result of Safari caching the login page.

That aside, though, were you able to finally get fully logged in, or are you still having issues?

@Atlantahammy --

Sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing. Our official troubleshooting steps are:

• Log out
  • Clear your cache
  • Close your browser
  • Open new browser window

Clearing cache and closing/opening browser window are often not necessary, but they are there for thoroughness.

If that is not working for you, may I ask what you see when you try to visit your lair after logging in? Are you able to view your lair briefly and then get logged out again, or does it never truly work?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date=2017-04-07 13:37:49] Hi @0scar123456789, I'm sorry about the crash -- it appears that the error message you received is related to re-submitting a form from an old session. So that error should hopefully not happen frequently, it is possible it was just a result of Safari caching the login page. That aside, though, were you able to finally get fully logged in, or are you still having issues? @Atlantahammy -- Sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing. Our official troubleshooting steps are: Log out Clear your cache Close your browser Open new browser window Log in Clearing cache and closing/opening browser window are often not necessary, but they are there for thoroughness. If that is not working for you, may I ask what you see when you try to visit your lair after logging in? Are you able to view your lair briefly and then get logged out again, or does it never truly work? [/quote] The Log out seemed to have fixed it, thank lordy.
Mutron wrote on 2017-04-07:
Hi @0scar123456789,

@Atlantahammy --

Log out
Clear your cache
Close your browser
Open new browser window

The Log out seemed to have fixed it, thank lordy.
I'm getting the same thing and I just logged in today, so tried all the "solutions" and still can't use the site. What gives, I can't log out or log in now.
I'm getting the same thing and I just logged in today, so tried all the "solutions" and still can't use the site. What gives, I can't log out or log in now.
This still happens to me. It's always happened. "Keep me logged in" just doesn't work.
This still happens to me. It's always happened. "Keep me logged in" just doesn't work.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@0scar123456789 had the same problem and was using chrome with a of and iPhone for Fr i cleared cache on google on the iPhone and logged out now the error on both devices has stopped make sure you logout of all devices you use FR and clear caches maybe that will work
@0scar123456789 had the same problem and was using chrome with a of and iPhone for Fr i cleared cache on google on the iPhone and logged out now the error on both devices has stopped make sure you logout of all devices you use FR and clear caches maybe that will work
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I have the same problem since I use FR for multiple devices. If I go to a www. page instead of a www1. page, I am logged out--yet I cannot log in because I already am logged in. Which means I have to actually log out to properly log in to the whole site. Which is so redundant. I foresee this being a huge pain having to log out to log in 3-4 times a day as I switch devices.
I have the same problem since I use FR for multiple devices. If I go to a www. page instead of a www1. page, I am logged out--yet I cannot log in because I already am logged in. Which means I have to actually log out to properly log in to the whole site. Which is so redundant. I foresee this being a huge pain having to log out to log in 3-4 times a day as I switch devices.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@gemajgall see my above post hope it helps
@gemajgall see my above post hope it helps
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@sheperdoffire - I already did. Please don't ping me.
@sheperdoffire - I already did. Please don't ping me.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?