Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Auction House 2.0 - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Home, Wireless [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Norton [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] So I posted 4 adult dragon auctions earlier today (sometime in the afternoon, but can't remember exactly when) and they showed up in my Expired Auctions about 10 minutes ago along with one other auction that had actually expired. I thought it was weird, but went about relisting the auctions, but after the first (actually expired) auction, the 4 adult dragons wouldn't relist. Instead, I would get an error message if I clicked on relist, then relist now. The same would happen if I clicked modify and tried to relist it that way. The error message can bee seen below: ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/LcUAse5.png[/img] ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/EqGfpwT.png[/img] ----- Thinking that was weird, I went to check my current listings and they were there as well. I didn't want to clear them or cancel them in case it made something glitch out worse and I broke something in the dragons' code. Also wanted to make sure I could show what was going on still. Here's a screenshot of the dragons under current listings (featuring a dragon unrelated to any previously mentioned ones): ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/MhJmBWr.png[/img] -----
Browser(s) Used

Google Chrome

Browser(s) Version

Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System

Windows 10

Internet Connection Type

Home, Wireless

Antivirus Installed

Norton

Describe the bug in detail:

So I posted 4 adult dragon auctions earlier today (sometime in the afternoon, but can't remember exactly when) and they showed up in my Expired Auctions about 10 minutes ago along with one other auction that had actually expired. I thought it was weird, but went about relisting the auctions, but after the first (actually expired) auction, the 4 adult dragons wouldn't relist.

Instead, I would get an error message if I clicked on relist, then relist now. The same would happen if I clicked modify and tried to relist it that way.

The error message can bee seen below:

LcUAse5.png
EqGfpwT.png

Thinking that was weird, I went to check my current listings and they were there as well. I didn't want to clear them or cancel them in case it made something glitch out worse and I broke something in the dragons' code. Also wanted to make sure I could show what was going on still.

Here's a screenshot of the dragons under current listings (featuring a dragon unrelated to any previously mentioned ones):

MhJmBWr.png
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
edit: resolved! thanks @chatoyant
edit: resolved! thanks @chatoyant
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria dragons with the same price are sorted by age, with the oldest going first. your dragons are very likely in a later page
@Khayria dragons with the same price are sorted by age, with the oldest going first. your dragons are very likely in a later page
fzww6al.png
Firefox 68.0.2, Laptop, Windows 7, WLan, Avira (but I don't know the version)

This problem has been there for a couple of days. I can't access the Activities part of the AH on my laptop and when I try, I get logged out. This doesn't happen on my phone though.
If I had to pinpoint the time it started happening, I'd say around the time achievements were turned off.
Firefox 68.0.2, Laptop, Windows 7, WLan, Avira (but I don't know the version)

This problem has been there for a couple of days. I can't access the Activities part of the AH on my laptop and when I try, I get logged out. This doesn't happen on my phone though.
If I had to pinpoint the time it started happening, I'd say around the time achievements were turned off.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria
This sounds like a partial logout issue, not an AH issue! Try manually logging out then logging back in again.
@Khayria
This sounds like a partial logout issue, not an AH issue! Try manually logging out then logging back in again.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus no, it happens every single time I try to access the AH activities on my laptop.
@Vendrus no, it happens every single time I try to access the AH activities on my laptop.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria
Okay, but have you tried going to the front page while on your laptop, logging out and logging back in again?
@Khayria
Okay, but have you tried going to the front page while on your laptop, logging out and logging back in again?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus yes, but it still happened after that
@Vendrus yes, but it still happened after that
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
@Khayria

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I did that now, and it seems to have worked, thanks!
@SeaCrest I did that now, and it seems to have worked, thanks!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44