Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo Trivia Glitch
Hi there. So I've been facing this issue for a couple of days, waiting to see if it solves itself, but I finally went to find this forum to bring it to light. While giving Tomo some answers for her trivia, I seem to be getting issues with the correct answer not being displayed. Whether or not I get the answer right, after choosing one, all the options go red and I don't see which one was supposed to be the right answer. Here's an attached image so you have a better visual for this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5svBv1t.jpg[/img] Now this doesn't happen all the time, every other question will sometimes work with the green text display, but most of the time this does happen. I hope you can see what's going on and I hope it's solvable. Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a good day.
Hi there. So I've been facing this issue for a couple of days, waiting to see if it solves itself, but I finally went to find this forum to bring it to light. While giving Tomo some answers for her trivia, I seem to be getting issues with the correct answer not being displayed. Whether or not I get the answer right, after choosing one, all the options go red and I don't see which one was supposed to be the right answer. Here's an attached image so you have a better visual for this.

5svBv1t.jpg

Now this doesn't happen all the time, every other question will sometimes work with the green text display, but most of the time this does happen. I hope you can see what's going on and I hope it's solvable. Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a good day.
@StormseerKnight

It looks like you have to do a hard refresh or clear your cache. In order to do a hard refresh (on chrome) is by using ctrl+f5 on tomo's page. If this doesn't help, then just clear your cache.
@StormseerKnight

It looks like you have to do a hard refresh or clear your cache. In order to do a hard refresh (on chrome) is by using ctrl+f5 on tomo's page. If this doesn't help, then just clear your cache.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101