Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Diamond and Gold..
I've lost alot in gold, it's sad. Everytime I log out, I lose a lot of my gold, and then it jumps around, and the same with my diamonds. My gold is suppose to be like 20-something thousand. My diamonds range from 7 to 16, and they both never stay the same. Can someone please help me? Also my hatchling is still not showing up in my lair, and yes, I do have room for it.
I've lost alot in gold, it's sad. Everytime I log out, I lose a lot of my gold, and then it jumps around, and the same with my diamonds. My gold is suppose to be like 20-something thousand. My diamonds range from 7 to 16, and they both never stay the same. Can someone please help me? Also my hatchling is still not showing up in my lair, and yes, I do have room for it.
@SilverSoot

What browser are you using? I had that issue happen with me when I was using Internet Explorer. Now that I'm using Google Chrome, I don't have that issue anymore. :)
@SilverSoot

What browser are you using? I had that issue happen with me when I was using Internet Explorer. Now that I'm using Google Chrome, I don't have that issue anymore. :)
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png