Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@FoxerOwl Her eyes are Arcane, but if you put Naomi in the user search, she shows up as a Shadow Clan. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/9b6f5b2db921cc7bf1b1de1108e00fe9/tumblr_o1jsjz3n0t1u6ld8ao1_540.png[/img]
@FoxerOwl Her eyes are Arcane, but if you put Naomi in the user search, she shows up as a Shadow Clan.

tumblr_o1jsjz3n0t1u6ld8ao1_540.png
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
But why Naomi though? Undel's RL name is Jessica, Xhaz is Dana and Akiri is Darren.

WHY IS NAOMI SIGNIFICANT
But why Naomi though? Undel's RL name is Jessica, Xhaz is Dana and Akiri is Darren.

WHY IS NAOMI SIGNIFICANT
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Just had this and thought, what's going on? Thankfully a friend linked me to this thread and I am glad I'm not the only one.
Just had this and thought, what's going on? Thankfully a friend linked me to this thread and I am glad I'm not the only one.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Naomi is clearly being possessed by the shade and usurping the power of the exalted dragons! We were tricked, thinking when we exalted dragons they went to serve our gods, when in truth they went to Naomi powering her dark army so that the shade can finally conquer sornieth!!!

#StopNaomi2k16

in all seriousness though I've noticed I've got an excessive amount of notifications when in fact I only have like four
Naomi is clearly being possessed by the shade and usurping the power of the exalted dragons! We were tricked, thinking when we exalted dragons they went to serve our gods, when in truth they went to Naomi powering her dark army so that the shade can finally conquer sornieth!!!

#StopNaomi2k16

in all seriousness though I've noticed I've got an excessive amount of notifications when in fact I only have like four
Zombrigit's Long Drop Challenge threadtumblr_p5vy7fPjXZ1rsdeuvo1_400.png
At this point, admin's best interests would be to turn Naomi into a site-wide lore event, imho.

Naomi isn't the 12th flight, she's the null flight *shivers*
At this point, admin's best interests would be to turn Naomi into a site-wide lore event, imho.

Naomi isn't the 12th flight, she's the null flight *shivers*
Zo7dCea.png
[quote name="Llealynarisia" date=2016-01-25 22:52:29] @LexWasniahc Nope, she shows up as Shadow Fight for everyone. People did some digging, and her colors are apparently white/azure/sky. [/quote] @llealynarisia Can you share how you found this? I need a naomi dragon!
Llealynarisia wrote on 2016-01-25:
@LexWasniahc Nope, she shows up as Shadow Fight for everyone.

People did some digging, and her colors are apparently white/azure/sky.

@llealynarisia Can you share how you found this? I need a naomi dragon!
@Sirena From the first Naomi thread on the discussion forum: [quote name="quailheart" date=2016-01-25 22:13:50] So, someone actually used the url for Naomi's avatar to find the ID, and if you plug it into the Scrying Workshop the tertiary is Sky. The ID is 25342. It's fitting, because trying to plug the ID into the dragon url brings up an error, just like trying to go to the account: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25342 [/quote]
@Sirena From the first Naomi thread on the discussion forum:
quailheart wrote on 2016-01-25:
So, someone actually used the url for Naomi's avatar to find the ID, and if you plug it into the Scrying Workshop the tertiary is Sky. The ID is 25342. It's fitting, because trying to plug the ID into the dragon url brings up an error, just like trying to go to the account:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25342
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
@Sirena

People put her dragon ID into the Scrying workshop, I can confirm. She's a 5 digit starting with 2, you can check back in the forum , someone scried them earlier.
@Sirena

People put her dragon ID into the Scrying workshop, I can confirm. She's a 5 digit starting with 2, you can check back in the forum , someone scried them earlier.
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
How's this look? Should I change/add/remove anything? I think it's at least a bit better. [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/29d7eqr.png[/img] [b]UPDATED[/b]: Rounded the corners of the canvas. @Sirena 'Codes' isn't quite a fits-all synonym for everything data/computer-related, but close enough :D Anyway, here you go, fresh new image!
How's this look? Should I change/add/remove anything? I think it's at least a bit better.
29d7eqr.png
UPDATED: Rounded the corners of the canvas.

@Sirena
'Codes' isn't quite a fits-all synonym for everything data/computer-related, but close enough :D Anyway, here you go, fresh new image!
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
@Psionics
that is amazing lol
@Psionics
that is amazing lol
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png