Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
These theories are so spooky
These theories are so spooky
9pnPn6w.png
I've had messages from "Naomi" signed by both Edgar and Pearl. I think some coding slipped.

Edit:
To be clear, some were from Edgar and some were from Pearl. None were signed by both.
I've had messages from "Naomi" signed by both Edgar and Pearl. I think some coding slipped.

Edit:
To be clear, some were from Edgar and some were from Pearl. None were signed by both.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
I know someone who is trying to make Naomi a real, unexalted dragon! :D

@Cao, to be exact. One in a million to get white/azure/sky from a scatter, but I wish you luck, my friend~
I know someone who is trying to make Naomi a real, unexalted dragon! :D

@Cao, to be exact. One in a million to get white/azure/sky from a scatter, but I wish you luck, my friend~
hydravivum_com.png
The fabled ID #0 account!
The fabled ID #0 account!
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
[quote name="InkdemonCuddles" date=2016-01-25 20:53:40] WHO IS SHE [/quote]
InkdemonCuddles wrote on 2016-01-25:
WHO IS SHE
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
Does she show up as a shadow clan member for everyone or is that because she links back to my profile if i click her?

I feel like I need a Naomi fan dragon...... white and... is that navy?
Does she show up as a shadow clan member for everyone or is that because she links back to my profile if i click her?

I feel like I need a Naomi fan dragon...... white and... is that navy?
Button-Cayde-Right.pngPlease Check the back of my lair for sale dragons! I'm always willing to hold dragons for people, and am open to custom breeding requests. Ping or PM me!
@Cao All the luck in your endeavors, though I wonder if it is... wise... to incarnate such a being. /shot
@Cao All the luck in your endeavors, though I wonder if it is... wise... to incarnate such a being. /shot
Real Theory
FR codes need a place to store certain codes; such as the codes for/ pages to view exalted dragons. Clan ID 0 is storage for all this good stuff. Naomi just happen to be the progen for the clan.
Somewhere, something happened tonight that fricked codes over and made Naomi visible and semi-accessable rather than properly hidden behind codes. Pfft.

@Psionics if you make a fancier ver of that achievement please ping me when you post it!! I need.
Real Theory
FR codes need a place to store certain codes; such as the codes for/ pages to view exalted dragons. Clan ID 0 is storage for all this good stuff. Naomi just happen to be the progen for the clan.
Somewhere, something happened tonight that fricked codes over and made Naomi visible and semi-accessable rather than properly hidden behind codes. Pfft.

@Psionics if you make a fancier ver of that achievement please ping me when you post it!! I need.
@LexWasniahc Nope, she shows up as Shadow Fight for everyone.

People did some digging, and her colors are apparently white/azure/sky.
@LexWasniahc Nope, she shows up as Shadow Fight for everyone.

People did some digging, and her colors are apparently white/azure/sky.
BEw4O1O.png X9XFFVl.png
@Llealynarisia
I thought she was Arcane...?
@Llealynarisia
I thought she was Arcane...?
hydravivum_com.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20