Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
[quote name="Psionics" date=2016-01-25 22:16:12] [quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 22:08:31] @SarenArterius Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar. Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck maybe ill find out how to do it [/quote] You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9pnPn6w.png[/img] [/quote] Guys who's to say we've survived? It's not over yet
Psionics wrote on 2016-01-25:
Lemonsinasoup wrote on 2016-01-25:
@SarenArterius

Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar.

Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck
maybe ill find out how to do it

You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this?
9pnPn6w.png

Guys who's to say we've survived? It's not over yet
66MHIIb.png
@Lemonsinasoup ...u rite... maybe shes the guide for the exaltees??? aw i wanna draw this
@Lemonsinasoup ...u rite... maybe shes the guide for the exaltees??? aw i wanna draw this
light_3.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png Bengly - they/them
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png FR+3
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png instagram
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png twitter
| Dragon Overdresser fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Light Aesthetic fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Money Hoarder fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
| Wind/Light forever fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png
[quote name="Psionics" date=2016-01-25 22:16:12] [quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 22:08:31] @SarenArterius Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar. Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck maybe ill find out how to do it [/quote] You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9pnPn6w.png[/img] [/quote] you are doing the lord's work
@SarenArterius

Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar.

Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck

9pnPn6w.png

you are doing the lord's work
Q4IhIjg.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
Heh, just jumped over to Help to ask about Naomi too. I got an expired auction message from that one, plus a signature from Edgar on the message body.

Could Naomi be our new April trickster?

Edit: Oh, and what caught my eye was that I refreshed Crim and had 42 messages all of a sudden. So yeah, Naomi's also throwing in Hitchhiker references too.
Heh, just jumped over to Help to ask about Naomi too. I got an expired auction message from that one, plus a signature from Edgar on the message body.

Could Naomi be our new April trickster?

Edit: Oh, and what caught my eye was that I refreshed Crim and had 42 messages all of a sudden. So yeah, Naomi's also throwing in Hitchhiker references too.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@igavvedit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
@igavvedit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
[quote name="Psionics" date=2016-01-25 22:16:12] [quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 22:08:31] @ SarenArterius Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar. Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck maybe ill find out how to do it [/quote] You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9pnPn6w.png[/img] [/quote] This is amazing, thank you for making it, it looks beautiful on my profile
@ SarenArterius

9pnPn6w.png

This is amazing, thank you for making it, it looks beautiful on my profile
w2GVor2.jpg
[quote name="Psionics" date=2016-01-25 22:16:12] [quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 22:08:31] @SarenArterius Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar. Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck maybe ill find out how to do it [/quote] You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9pnPn6w.png[/img] [/quote] I think I shall use this in my sig xD
@SarenArterius

9pnPn6w.png

I think I shall use this in my sig xD
@quailheart yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
@quailheart yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Still undercaffeinated.
-looks down at siggy-
Let's hope we actually DO survive Naomi..

@deergf
Thanks for doing that research! That was a very interesting detail o:
-looks down at siggy-
Let's hope we actually DO survive Naomi..

@deergf
Thanks for doing that research! That was a very interesting detail o:
hydravivum_com.png
It got cut off in my sig but its almost better and scarrier that way tbqh.

Eh.. Ill fix the coding later..
It got cut off in my sig but its almost better and scarrier that way tbqh.

Eh.. Ill fix the coding later..
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20