Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FVTCYa2.png[/img] free for use^^ ! xD
FVTCYa2.png
free for use^^ !
xD
tBKABOC.pnghgZSvMM.pngckUIYtp.png
Naomi is the Valkyrie taking the exalted dragons to their Deities.
Naomi is the Valkyrie taking the exalted dragons to their Deities.
I've seen the other side of rainbow - it was black and white. It was black and white.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif x[Nature Brew Service]
x[Hatchery]
x[Art of Cruz]
x+9hr FR time / German
@deergf

oh

I know that at a point names like "dead" were banned on account of people exalting other people's dragons and uh, well, upsetting them, understandably.
But. yikes. yeah. I wonder if theres any intentionality to that. Or if it's like, some developer's cat haha...
@deergf

oh

I know that at a point names like "dead" were banned on account of people exalting other people's dragons and uh, well, upsetting them, understandably.
But. yikes. yeah. I wonder if theres any intentionality to that. Or if it's like, some developer's cat haha...
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
I've been silently enjoying this but then one of the bot accounts I follow on Twitter tweeted "naomi" out of all the many available options it has and I'm
I've been silently enjoying this but then one of the bot accounts I follow on Twitter tweeted "naomi" out of all the many available options it has and I'm
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!

Help out with my Thirteen Flame-Chasers fandragon project!
N???????????A???????????O???????????M???????I?????????????????? ??????????????R????????????????I????????S??????????????E???S???????????????

I highly doubt this is lore-related but man if they spin this into something lore-y that would be the coolest thing ever |D;;

EDIT:// SO APPARENTLY ZALGO TEXT DOES NOT WORK ON FR, OOPS
N???????????A???????????O???????????M???????I?????????????????? ??????????????R????????????????I????????S??????????????E???S???????????????

I highly doubt this is lore-related but man if they spin this into something lore-y that would be the coolest thing ever |D;;

EDIT:// SO APPARENTLY ZALGO TEXT DOES NOT WORK ON FR, OOPS
@Fishpratt

bless
@Fishpratt

bless
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
At least I'm not the only one with this problem.
At least I'm not the only one with this problem.
@AllosaurCoffee

http://quailheart.tumblr.com/post/138071257025/gladeveined-average-lair-contains-92

here's that Naomi meme you were waiting for.
@AllosaurCoffee

http://quailheart.tumblr.com/post/138071257025/gladeveined-average-lair-contains-92

here's that Naomi meme you were waiting for.
w2GVor2.jpg
[quote name="PBmajesty" date=2016-01-25 22:05:00] what if Naomi is just a front for the Shade to return and haunt us all [/quote] [quote name="deergf" date=2016-01-25 22:08:09] i found something interesting here "Origin of the name Naomi is Hebrew. In the Bible, Naomi’s husband died and she then took the name Mara. Mara is the name of a Buddhist demon who signifies unwholesome impulses, unskillfulness, and the ‘death’ of spiritual life. He tempts mortals by making negatives seem positive, distracting them from spirituality with mundane things. Every possible root of the word Mara means ‘death,’ 'to cause death,’ or 'killing.’ Naomi is supposedly the account which holds all the Exalted dragons." so does this mean??? naomi is death god??? of some sort?? grim reaper-esque?? [/quote] I am totally on board with Naomi being an agent of the Shade, trying to gather all the Exalted dragons for nefarious reasons XD
PBmajesty wrote on 2016-01-25:
what if Naomi is just a front for the Shade to return and haunt us all
deergf wrote on 2016-01-25:
i found something interesting here

"Origin of the name Naomi is Hebrew.

In the Bible, Naomi’s husband died and she then took the name Mara.

Mara is the name of a Buddhist demon who signifies unwholesome impulses, unskillfulness, and the ‘death’ of spiritual life. He tempts mortals by making negatives seem positive, distracting them from spirituality with mundane things.

Every possible root of the word Mara means ‘death,’ 'to cause death,’ or 'killing.’

Naomi is supposedly the account which holds all the Exalted dragons."

so does this mean??? naomi is death god??? of some sort?? grim reaper-esque??

I am totally on board with Naomi being an agent of the Shade, trying to gather all the Exalted dragons for nefarious reasons XD
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
[quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 22:08:31] @SarenArterius Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar. Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck maybe ill find out how to do it [/quote] You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this? [img]http://i.imgur.com/9pnPn6w.png[/img]
Lemonsinasoup wrote on 2016-01-25:
@SarenArterius

Not that I recall, I've read up on a few little mysteries of FR but Naomi doesn't sound familiar.

Someone oughta make one of those fake achievements for this event though what the heck
maybe ill find out how to do it

You mean you haven't already gotten the achievement for this?
9pnPn6w.png
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20