Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Incorrect Dragon Ages displayed.
Hello! While cycling through my dragons, I noticed something was a little off - namely that, my starter dragon Infel (and subsequently, any dragons after her, I've been going through and checking them) aren't displaying their ages correctly. Infel was hatched on July 16, 2013 but it's only listing her as 1 year. So far, any dragon I have in my lair that had a hatchday in 2013 is only listed as 1 year. Not sure if something isn't updating it right, or if it's from ongoing server moving-arounds, but I figured I'd post it here. o/
Hello! While cycling through my dragons, I noticed something was a little off - namely that, my starter dragon Infel (and subsequently, any dragons after her, I've been going through and checking them) aren't displaying their ages correctly. Infel was hatched on July 16, 2013 but it's only listing her as 1 year. So far, any dragon I have in my lair that had a hatchday in 2013 is only listed as 1 year. Not sure if something isn't updating it right, or if it's from ongoing server moving-arounds, but I figured I'd post it here. o/
A24lCR4.png

All dragon hatchlings available here! Come check out my deals and the baby dragons, give one (or more!) a new home. :3
@rainichan dragon ages don't round up and there's no middle age between one and two years. Some folks have proposed listing a dragon's age in months instead of years to avoid this problem.
When it's 16 July this year it will finally display as two years old :D
@rainichan dragon ages don't round up and there's no middle age between one and two years. Some folks have proposed listing a dragon's age in months instead of years to avoid this problem.
When it's 16 July this year it will finally display as two years old :D
@rainichan

The above post is correct. This is not a bug and is the proper function of the aging feature. Dragons age up at the exact date and time they were hatched. On July 16th at the time they were hatched they will become 2 years of age.

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@rainichan

The above post is correct. This is not a bug and is the proper function of the aging feature. Dragons age up at the exact date and time they were hatched. On July 16th at the time they were hatched they will become 2 years of age.

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.