Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Treasure Earned in Tidal Trouble
I'm only having this issue with Tidal Trouble so far. The other games have been working just fine for me. Whenever I play TT, it will start off by telling me I've won 240-320 treasure when I clear a level. However, once my Lucky Streak gets about 1,000, it will start showing that I've earned 1,800t, or 2,300t. The most recent glitch was showing a winning of 6,000t. Once I click out of the game, however, I have lost a significant amount of treasure. Whereas the game claims I earned 12kt, my treasure amount show I've only earned 2-3kt. Again, it's only TT that I have this issue with. I am always given the correct amount with the Jigsaw puzzle, which is the only other game I play on a regular basis.
I'm only having this issue with Tidal Trouble so far. The other games have been working just fine for me. Whenever I play TT, it will start off by telling me I've won 240-320 treasure when I clear a level. However, once my Lucky Streak gets about 1,000, it will start showing that I've earned 1,800t, or 2,300t. The most recent glitch was showing a winning of 6,000t. Once I click out of the game, however, I have lost a significant amount of treasure. Whereas the game claims I earned 12kt, my treasure amount show I've only earned 2-3kt. Again, it's only TT that I have this issue with. I am always given the correct amount with the Jigsaw puzzle, which is the only other game I play on a regular basis.