Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Whelp.

Aequorin Hijack: Hi! The developers are still looking into and working on the Gathering turns problem. We'll update you here when we have more information. Thank you!

Undel Hijack: Hi guys. We're aware of the issue. We pushed some new code yesterday that doesn't seem to be playing as well with rollover tasks as it should. Our programmers will be attending to this today. We'll get this sorted out. No need for further reports until we make a change, which will be as soon as the programmers wake up. :)
Whelp.

Aequorin Hijack: Hi! The developers are still looking into and working on the Gathering turns problem. We'll update you here when we have more information. Thank you!

Undel Hijack: Hi guys. We're aware of the issue. We pushed some new code yesterday that doesn't seem to be playing as well with rollover tasks as it should. Our programmers will be attending to this today. We'll get this sorted out. No need for further reports until we make a change, which will be as soon as the programmers wake up. :)
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Same.
Same.
... Literally posted this seconds after you did. Haha.

Edited to add: Didn't get my gem or cash bonus either - blue bar's been full for ages, and hunger bar's always over 80, so should have counted.
I wonder if this has something to do with the downtime yesterday.
... Literally posted this seconds after you did. Haha.

Edited to add: Didn't get my gem or cash bonus either - blue bar's been full for ages, and hunger bar's always over 80, so should have counted.
I wonder if this has something to do with the downtime yesterday.
7HHhXy5.png
Same here. I already used one up before I realized...
Same here. I already used one up before I realized...
I just got the problem now too :-(
I just got the problem now too :-(
Same here, and I gathered before I realised it :(
Same here, and I gathered before I realised it :(
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
Same here. Bad rollover. No cookie.
Same here. Bad rollover. No cookie.
IIN1Zjg.png
Same. Just came here to post about it, seems like it's happened to everyone!
Same. Just came here to post about it, seems like it's happened to everyone!
Ditto...
Ditto...
Same here too ^^
Same here too ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55