Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
Hard to title this one but I hope it makes sense. My Clan Energy is showing as 100%, even though it should be displaying at 98% because all of my dragons have dropped one hunger point. You can see all the dragons are missing a food point, but the top bar is full. [b]Screencaps[/b]: http://i.imgur.com/LJb3lpa.png http://i.imgur.com/M0M9H2N.png ----------------------------- Adding this information since this bug hasn't been fixed yet (but staff IS aware of the issue!): [u][b]Dragons eat at the following Flight Rising Times (FRT)[/b][/u] 01:00 FRT (just after roll over) 08:00 FRT 16:00 FRT So, if you like to stay on top of your Lair's Hunger, pop in and click feed at those times. (Dragons used to eat once every 6 hours but they changed it to once every 8 hours when they upped the Lair Cap) -------------------------------------- [u][b]You can and WILL lose your 3 day Bonus if you don't feed your dragons[/b][/u] For now, it may be best to ignore the Clan Energy at the top of your page, because the bar will remain frozen at 100% regardless how hungry your dragons are. However, the blue 3 Day Bonus Bar will deplete if you allow your dragons energy to drop below 80%. Try to remember to feed your dragons at least once per day to ensure you don't lose your bonus. ------------------------------------ [u][b]Lost your Bonus?[/b][/u] [s]Unfortunately some users lost their 3 Day Bonus due to not noticing that their Clan Energy bar wasn't going down at all... but according to Moderator Ara, if you've lost your 3 Day Bonus due to this issue, Use the [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] form to report what happened to the Administration and hopefully they can help you out! [b]Source[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1037063]here[/url][/s] Xhaztol has stated on Page 39 of this thread ([url=flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1035006&page=39]here[/url]) that they will not be able to restore bonuses lost to this bug! Sorry! So make sure you stay on top of your Clan Energy by trying to remind yourself to feed your Clan at least once per day! ^^ ------------------------------------ The Staff is aware of this issue and they are working to resolve it ^^ [quote name="Undel" date="2014-02-06 10:35:57"]Your dragon's actual energy is their energy. The clan energy bar at the top is currently not reflecting the true totals, but when you feed your dragons they do really get fed. :) We're investigating this, but it seems to be a display issue. However, it should not be happening![/quote]
Hard to title this one but I hope it makes sense.

My Clan Energy is showing as 100%, even though it should be displaying at 98% because all of my dragons have dropped one hunger point. You can see all the dragons are missing a food point, but the top bar is full.

Screencaps:
http://i.imgur.com/LJb3lpa.png
http://i.imgur.com/M0M9H2N.png

Adding this information since this bug hasn't been fixed yet (but staff IS aware of the issue!):

Dragons eat at the following Flight Rising Times (FRT)
01:00 FRT (just after roll over)
08:00 FRT
16:00 FRT

So, if you like to stay on top of your Lair's Hunger, pop in and click feed at those times. (Dragons used to eat once every 6 hours but they changed it to once every 8 hours when they upped the Lair Cap)

You can and WILL lose your 3 day Bonus if you don't feed your dragons
For now, it may be best to ignore the Clan Energy at the top of your page, because the bar will remain frozen at 100% regardless how hungry your dragons are. However, the blue 3 Day Bonus Bar will deplete if you allow your dragons energy to drop below 80%.

Try to remember to feed your dragons at least once per day to ensure you don't lose your bonus.

Lost your Bonus?
Unfortunately some users lost their 3 Day Bonus due to not noticing that their Clan Energy bar wasn't going down at all... but according to Moderator Ara, if you've lost your 3 Day Bonus due to this issue, Use the Contact Us form to report what happened to the Administration and hopefully they can help you out!
Source: here

Xhaztol has stated on Page 39 of this thread (here) that they will not be able to restore bonuses lost to this bug! Sorry! So make sure you stay on top of your Clan Energy by trying to remind yourself to feed your Clan at least once per day! ^^

The Staff is aware of this issue and they are working to resolve it ^^
Undel wrote on 2014-02-06 10:35:57:
Your dragon's actual energy is their energy. The clan energy bar at the top is currently not reflecting the true totals, but when you feed your dragons they do really get fed. :)

We're investigating this, but it seems to be a display issue. However, it should not be happening!
1kz7OWt.png
Same here!
Same here!
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
having the same issue (and reporting it for similar reasons. I must feed my dragons when hungry!)
having the same issue (and reporting it for similar reasons. I must feed my dragons when hungry!)
I have the same issue.
I have the same issue.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
Same issue, plus Pinkerton didn't reset today and the exalt bonuses look exactly the same as they were yesterday. Possibly related?
Same issue, plus Pinkerton didn't reset today and the exalt bonuses look exactly the same as they were yesterday. Possibly related?
I had the same issue. Thought it was just me, but I guess not.
I had the same issue. Thought it was just me, but I guess not.
I've also been having this problem. Here is the screencap I took of my lair this morning. Even after I refreshed the page, my dragons' hunger bars were all missing a point and the larger bar in the top right was still at 100%.
I've also been having this problem. Here is the screencap I took of my lair this morning. Even after I refreshed the page, my dragons' hunger bars were all missing a point and the larger bar in the top right was still at 100%.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Pinkerton finally gave me something, a blue warrior face mask. I mentioned on another thread that it wasn't working. Finally got one now though.
Pinkerton finally gave me something, a blue warrior face mask. I mentioned on another thread that it wasn't working. Finally got one now though.
I just fed my dragons a minute ago, though the bar says it's at 100% and after I clicked feed all my dragons were also back at 100%.

But 2 minutes later they're back down to 49/50. So no feeding until we hear something about this, lol.
I just fed my dragons a minute ago, though the bar says it's at 100% and after I clicked feed all my dragons were also back at 100%.

But 2 minutes later they're back down to 49/50. So no feeding until we hear something about this, lol.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
I'm glad I didn't feed mine..

Coli is also glitching (battles do not end) and some people have had their familiars dissapear after bonding/not recieving chests/when making purchase in AH, not recieving the item or whatever they bought

so, PSA people, be careful!
I'm glad I didn't feed mine..

Coli is also glitching (battles do not end) and some people have had their familiars dissapear after bonding/not recieving chests/when making purchase in AH, not recieving the item or whatever they bought

so, PSA people, be careful!
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47