Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Too many gems?
Last night I had under 400 gems. I now have 470.

I haven't sold anything or purchased any gems but I did open 3 gilded chests, which shouldn't have given me over 70 gems.

I'll happily keep them if they are legitimately mine, but is it possible to have that checked or for me to check it?
Last night I had under 400 gems. I now have 470.

I haven't sold anything or purchased any gems but I did open 3 gilded chests, which shouldn't have given me over 70 gems.

I'll happily keep them if they are legitimately mine, but is it possible to have that checked or for me to check it?
70 gems?

max a gilded chest can have is 20 according to a couple guides.

so even at max 3 chests x 20 gems = 60 gems+bonus=61

at least 9 gems are left unaccounted for(assuming 400 as a base value).

I would suggest documenting everything you were doing that day and double check if you had any crossroads trades. those don't send currency in the message envelopes.

also check your message box is it possible you sold stuff for gems and forgot about opening them

did you also exalt some dragons. you have a slim chance of 1 or 2 gems from that.

also if you did stumble onto an exploit I would advise against trying to replicate it unless the admins know what you are doing and ok it. no sense in being banned trying to be helpful(had something like that happen to me on another site)
70 gems?

max a gilded chest can have is 20 according to a couple guides.

so even at max 3 chests x 20 gems = 60 gems+bonus=61

at least 9 gems are left unaccounted for(assuming 400 as a base value).

I would suggest documenting everything you were doing that day and double check if you had any crossroads trades. those don't send currency in the message envelopes.

also check your message box is it possible you sold stuff for gems and forgot about opening them

did you also exalt some dragons. you have a slim chance of 1 or 2 gems from that.

also if you did stumble onto an exploit I would advise against trying to replicate it unless the admins know what you are doing and ok it. no sense in being banned trying to be helpful(had something like that happen to me on another site)
PdgyR10.png