Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375
Breed: Coatl
Sex: Male
Apparel(s): Bleached Peacekeeping Vest

When equipped, the Bleached Peacekeeping Vest does not appear on the dragon.

The regular Peacekeeping Vest, Dusky Peacekeeping Vest, and Woodland Vest all seem to work fine.
Sex: Male
Apparel(s): Bleached Peacekeeping Vest

When equipped, the Bleached Peacekeeping Vest does not appear on the dragon.

The regular Peacekeeping Vest, Dusky Peacekeeping Vest, and Woodland Vest all seem to work fine.
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
Apparel: Burnished Gold Boots (Maybe other Burnished Gold Stuff)

Issue: Apparel not showing up when worn.

I've tested most other stuff that I own and it seems okay ^^
Apparel: Burnished Gold Boots (Maybe other Burnished Gold Stuff)

Issue: Apparel not showing up when worn.

I've tested most other stuff that I own and it seems okay ^^
1kz7OWt.png
Breed: Coalt
Apparel: any of the veteran's scars, they do not show up
Breed: Coalt
Apparel: any of the veteran's scars, they do not show up
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
Apparel: any of the darkened scars, they don't show up at all, even in the preview.
I'm not sure if it's just because they are a new breed and don't have the artwork yet, or just being buggy.
Apparel: any of the darkened scars, they don't show up at all, even in the preview.
I'm not sure if it's just because they are a new breed and don't have the artwork yet, or just being buggy.
beep bop boop
Breed: Skydancer
Apparel: All Birdskull Headdresses

Issue: Eye color doesn't show through. I mentioned this earlier with Spirals and Coatls and you guys fixed it straight away! I forgot that the Skydancer's also have the same issue. This one may be a bit more problematic to fix, because it appears that the eye holes of the skull mask are above the actual eyes on the Skydancer.

But since all the other ones show the true eye color, maybe this one needs to be fixed too for continuity ^^;
Breed: Skydancer
Apparel: All Birdskull Headdresses

Issue: Eye color doesn't show through. I mentioned this earlier with Spirals and Coatls and you guys fixed it straight away! I forgot that the Skydancer's also have the same issue. This one may be a bit more problematic to fix, because it appears that the eye holes of the skull mask are above the actual eyes on the Skydancer.

But since all the other ones show the true eye color, maybe this one needs to be fixed too for continuity ^^;
1kz7OWt.png
Breed: Spiral Sex: female Apparel: Firebreather Cape + Little Red Riding Hood Does not layer properly, the cape sticks on top of the head gear: [img]http://images.plurk.com/1yllQIbp1VnW1uwrigmc88.jpg[/img]
Breed: Spiral
Sex: female
Apparel: Firebreather Cape + Little Red Riding Hood

Does not layer properly, the cape sticks on top of the head gear:

1yllQIbp1VnW1uwrigmc88.jpg
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@morphinedementia, have you tried reordering the clothing on the right when you put it on? I don't have any capes, so I can't check myself, but that could be just an issue of you put the cape layer on your dragon overtop of the hood layer.
@morphinedementia, have you tried reordering the clothing on the right when you put it on? I don't have any capes, so I can't check myself, but that could be just an issue of you put the cape layer on your dragon overtop of the hood layer.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose Wow, I switched them and it looks normal now! I didn't know the order of equipping mattered. Thanks!
@clockworkMoose Wow, I switched them and it looks normal now! I didn't know the order of equipping mattered. Thanks!
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
@morphinedementia, no problem! I figured it was probably that, but Twitchy was /really/ fast about pointing you to this thread rather than letting a fix get posted in your other thread, so I figured I'd let you know here. C:
Not so much a bug as just a layer issue where you can choose what goes on top of what and not everything layers that well!
@morphinedementia, no problem! I figured it was probably that, but Twitchy was /really/ fast about pointing you to this thread rather than letting a fix get posted in your other thread, so I figured I'd let you know here. C:
Not so much a bug as just a layer issue where you can choose what goes on top of what and not everything layers that well!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[b]Breed[/b]: Imperial [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Apparel[/b]: Marigold Corsage [b]Issue[/b]: It appears that the top petal of the flower isn't colored, it's grey, and the other petals are golden. Cute apparel idea, by the way :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=820260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8203/820260_350.png[/img] [/url] You can see it here on her, but even when previewing the apparel in the preview menu thing ^^
Breed: Imperial
Apparel: Marigold Corsage
Issue: It appears that the top petal of the flower isn't colored, it's grey, and the other petals are golden. Cute apparel idea, by the way :)

820260_350.png

You can see it here on her, but even when previewing the apparel in the preview menu thing ^^
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 374 375