Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@Khadjin
thank you very much they are gorgeous * pet the imps *
@Khadjin
thank you very much they are gorgeous * pet the imps *
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Teal

Sure, I will! ^^
@Teal

Sure, I will! ^^
**** Kili x Tauriel is my OTP I'm crying with tears of fangirl

Also sadness because I don't have any money rn so I can't buy any dragons //whale noises

They're all really pretty though ^^ hope they find good homes!
**** Kili x Tauriel is my OTP I'm crying with tears of fangirl

Also sadness because I don't have any money rn so I can't buy any dragons //whale noises

They're all really pretty though ^^ hope they find good homes!
April14.png
@Suicidalpickles

Sorry, I didn't see your message earlier :) if you want people to know you're talking to them in threads, put a @ before their screename and it will send a notification to them.

I'm glad you like my dragons! With the faireground games and such, it shouldn't be too difficult to gather some treasure overtime to buy the dragons you really want. Good luck!
@Suicidalpickles

Sorry, I didn't see your message earlier :) if you want people to know you're talking to them in threads, put a @ before their screename and it will send a notification to them.

I'm glad you like my dragons! With the faireground games and such, it shouldn't be too difficult to gather some treasure overtime to buy the dragons you really want. Good luck!
@Khadjin hello! You've got so many lovely dragons, but I just can't resist your skydancers! Can I be pinged for Iron Maiden X Cemlyn and Thundernight X Volt, please?
@Khadjin hello! You've got so many lovely dragons, but I just can't resist your skydancers! Can I be pinged for Iron Maiden X Cemlyn and Thundernight X Volt, please?
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged

Sure! I'm glad you like my skydancers. ^_^
@wildewinged

Sure! I'm glad you like my skydancers. ^_^
@Khadjin Can you ping me for Thundernight X Volt babies?
@Khadjin Can you ping me for Thundernight X Volt babies?
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Acantha

Sure, I will!
@Acantha

Sure, I will!
@Khadjin Great, thanks!
@Khadjin Great, thanks!
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Khadjin Gorgeous pairs! Could you ping me when Aspis & Erato have hatchlings? :)
@Khadjin Gorgeous pairs! Could you ping me when Aspis & Erato have hatchlings? :)
banner_nature_quote_annefrank_zps996322ef.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115