Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Raffle] ~*~ Halloween Hatchies ~*~ Over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Vulpen I know right? ;A; I need so many Iri and Shim genes, it's not even funny ;A;
And now I need a WC gene. Great. Juuuuuuust great ¬¬

Thank you! You too!
Free kookie ticket for me? o;^;o
@Vulpen I know right? ;A; I need so many Iri and Shim genes, it's not even funny ;A;
And now I need a WC gene. Great. Juuuuuuust great ¬¬

Thank you! You too!
Free kookie ticket for me? o;^;o
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

Haha, same same! ;D I think I've totaled the cost to 2mill or so, just to gene/breed change all my dragons. Tooooo much! :P

We will both need all the luck we can get! :3
Yesh, free ticket to those who show me Halloween-y colored/Dressed up dragons. :)
@BeingOfNature

Haha, same same! ;D I think I've totaled the cost to 2mill or so, just to gene/breed change all my dragons. Tooooo much! :P

We will both need all the luck we can get! :3
Yesh, free ticket to those who show me Halloween-y colored/Dressed up dragons. :)
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen Dammnnn! Mine might possibly be that high too, but a lot of the genes I want are going to be Gem genes, which sucks ;A;

Does Geb there count? I think he looks super snazzy x3
@Vulpen Dammnnn! Mine might possibly be that high too, but a lot of the genes I want are going to be Gem genes, which sucks ;A;

Does Geb there count? I think he looks super snazzy x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

Probably is. :P And yep, iri/shim is pretty much my go to genes so gem conversions, yaaaay~

I think he counts, he's got gembond. Which technically is a disease, and diseases are totally Halloween-y. Plus he's dressed up with some sweet steam punk gear! :3
@BeingOfNature

Probably is. :P And yep, iri/shim is pretty much my go to genes so gem conversions, yaaaay~

I think he counts, he's got gembond. Which technically is a disease, and diseases are totally Halloween-y. Plus he's dressed up with some sweet steam punk gear! :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
Happy Rioting! :B
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen Yaaaay~ Pretty genes~

Awww yeah! :-D Do you have any babies that you don't want? Because I'm trying to get a ton of prizes for my Halloween raffle x3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=980652&page=1
@Vulpen Yaaaay~ Pretty genes~

Awww yeah! :-D Do you have any babies that you don't want? Because I'm trying to get a ton of prizes for my Halloween raffle x3 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=980652&page=1
Old Art Thread
@Vulpen
Thank you!
@Vulpen
Thank you!
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@BeingOfNature

Unfortunately no. :( Ah, if only you'd asked a few days ago. :P
I've exalted most of my non-wanted dragon for the plague dominance.

You're raffle looks very cool! A lot of prizes you've got to offer.
Makes mine feel small in comparison hehe. ;3
Good luck to yours!
@BeingOfNature

Unfortunately no. :( Ah, if only you'd asked a few days ago. :P
I've exalted most of my non-wanted dragon for the plague dominance.

You're raffle looks very cool! A lot of prizes you've got to offer.
Makes mine feel small in comparison hehe. ;3
Good luck to yours!
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen xD No worries! I might end up putting some apparel in, who knows? -shrugs- No problem! I'm glad you got dominance!

Thank you! xD Only 3 of them are my own so yeah... xD
@Vulpen xD No worries! I might end up putting some apparel in, who knows? -shrugs- No problem! I'm glad you got dominance!

Thank you! xD Only 3 of them are my own so yeah... xD
Old Art Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11