Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Last chance rehome; PCs and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm making it a personal project to try and rein in some of the overpopulation/devaluing of the PC breed in the AH. I'll be posting PCs for last chance sale before I exalt them and they're gone forever. The cost to rehome is kept as low as possible while still continuing to fund the project's future.

Last chance sales will vary with regard to how long they stay available. If you see something you want, let the user listing the dragon know ASAP. I (Prosodi) am willing to hold dragons for a 24 hour period if you need time to gather funds (other users may have different policies).

UPDATE: Due to interest, this thread is no longer for just last chance rehoming of Pearlcatchers. All breeds are fair game, both rares and common. Please look to the Table of Contents below for further navigation, dragons currently available for adoption, and how to contribute to this project!

.TABLE OF CONTENTS.
1. Welcome
2. Plentiful Dragons for adoption
3. Common Dragons for adoption
4. Uncommon/Limited/Rare Dragons for adoption
4. Join us!

Other threads for rehoming exalt fodder dragons:
>>DelphiaRose's Rehoming Thread
I'm making it a personal project to try and rein in some of the overpopulation/devaluing of the PC breed in the AH. I'll be posting PCs for last chance sale before I exalt them and they're gone forever. The cost to rehome is kept as low as possible while still continuing to fund the project's future.

Last chance sales will vary with regard to how long they stay available. If you see something you want, let the user listing the dragon know ASAP. I (Prosodi) am willing to hold dragons for a 24 hour period if you need time to gather funds (other users may have different policies).

UPDATE: Due to interest, this thread is no longer for just last chance rehoming of Pearlcatchers. All breeds are fair game, both rares and common. Please look to the Table of Contents below for further navigation, dragons currently available for adoption, and how to contribute to this project!

.TABLE OF CONTENTS.
1. Welcome
2. Plentiful Dragons for adoption
3. Common Dragons for adoption
4. Uncommon/Limited/Rare Dragons for adoption
4. Join us!

Other threads for rehoming exalt fodder dragons:
>>DelphiaRose's Rehoming Thread
Starter/Plentiful Dragons for Adoption

Adoption Costs:
base: 5k
+ 5k per gene

Want to adopt? Please make sure to ping the correct user for fastest results! Dragon/dragon batches belong to the user above their images.

Currently Available:
Starter/Plentiful Dragons for Adoption

Adoption Costs:
base: 5k
+ 5k per gene

Want to adopt? Please make sure to ping the correct user for fastest results! Dragon/dragon batches belong to the user above their images.

Currently Available:
[center][b][u]Common Dragons for Adoption[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Adoption Costs:[/b] base: 10k + 5k per gene Want to adopt? Please make sure to ping the correct user for fastest results! Dragon/dragon batches belong to the user at the top of their images. [b]Currently Available:[/b] From @DelphiaRose [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=917072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9171/917072_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Common Dragons for Adoption

Adoption Costs:
base: 10k
+ 5k per gene

Want to adopt? Please make sure to ping the correct user for fastest results! Dragon/dragon batches belong to the user at the top of their images.

Currently Available:

From @DelphiaRose

917072_350.png
Uncommon/Limited/Rare Dragons for Adoption

Adoption Costs:
Negotiable?? This is new territory for us, so if you're interested in listing a dragon in this section, let me know what you think is fair.

Currently Available:
None yet! Want to list a dragon? See the 'Join Us!' post below.
Uncommon/Limited/Rare Dragons for Adoption

Adoption Costs:
Negotiable?? This is new territory for us, so if you're interested in listing a dragon in this section, let me know what you think is fair.

Currently Available:
None yet! Want to list a dragon? See the 'Join Us!' post below.
Join Us!

Want to help fix the AH? Join us! Know that by choosing to list your dragon in this thread, you're agreeing to sell at the established flat rate for that dragon's particular type. Please don't use this thread to rehome dragons you're not actually intending to exalt. The idea behind this thread is to put a dent in the dragon population/buy dragons off the AH for the purpose of exalting. High dragon turnover is a good thing! It means we're fixing the lowest list price on the AH. Supply and demand is great.

To list your dragon(s), post them in the thread and make it clear you're looking to list them. Furthermore, please make sure to post a time that you're planning to exalt the dragons in question. That makes it easy for people looking to adopt to know you still have the dragon even if I haven't gotten around to updating the front page. Please make sure to ping me, @Prosodi, when you post so I can add them to the front page for ease of navigation.

Please make sure to notify me if you a) exalt a dragon or b) rehome it so I can keep the front page up to date!
Join Us!

Want to help fix the AH? Join us! Know that by choosing to list your dragon in this thread, you're agreeing to sell at the established flat rate for that dragon's particular type. Please don't use this thread to rehome dragons you're not actually intending to exalt. The idea behind this thread is to put a dent in the dragon population/buy dragons off the AH for the purpose of exalting. High dragon turnover is a good thing! It means we're fixing the lowest list price on the AH. Supply and demand is great.

To list your dragon(s), post them in the thread and make it clear you're looking to list them. Furthermore, please make sure to post a time that you're planning to exalt the dragons in question. That makes it easy for people looking to adopt to know you still have the dragon even if I haven't gotten around to updating the front page. Please make sure to ping me, @Prosodi, when you post so I can add them to the front page for ease of navigation.

Please make sure to notify me if you a) exalt a dragon or b) rehome it so I can keep the front page up to date!
@Prosodi -I'll give you 6k for him c:
@Prosodi -I'll give you 6k for him c:
@Cromwell Cool. Sending him over now.
@Cromwell Cool. Sending him over now.
top post edited with new hatchling
top post edited with new hatchling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10