Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] Lita Shop of Horrors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@TellTale I've added you to the ping list. I'm hoping to get Bouncy very soon. Wake up other player! hehe

Also good morning, FR, Morning BUMP!
@TellTale I've added you to the ping list. I'm hoping to get Bouncy very soon. Wake up other player! hehe

Also good morning, FR, Morning BUMP!
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita
Good morning to you as well! Also a free bump
@Lita
Good morning to you as well! Also a free bump
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@TellTale I now have Bouncy in my lair, feel free to have a proper look at her here
@TellTale I now have Bouncy in my lair, feel free to have a proper look at her here
V0jOYO0.png
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luyagnvaSF1qdpdubo1_500.gif[/img] I got my mri scan results and there was nothing unusual I'm so ticked. Surgery is unavoidable at this time. So give me some requests to look forward to! :D *friendly bump*
tumblr_luyagnvaSF1qdpdubo1_500.gif

I got my mri scan results and there was nothing unusual I'm so ticked. Surgery is unavoidable at this time.

So give me some requests to look forward to! :D *friendly bump*
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita
Would it be possible for me to put down a reserve on Squishy/Bouncy for a white/lemon or banana snapper baby, preferably with the shimmer gene and female?
I know it's a really specific request but I'd be willing to wait if their first clutch doesn't have anything that matches.
@Lita
Would it be possible for me to put down a reserve on Squishy/Bouncy for a white/lemon or banana snapper baby, preferably with the shimmer gene and female?
I know it's a really specific request but I'd be willing to wait if their first clutch doesn't have anything that matches.
@TellTale of course, that'd be fine! I understand being specific and picky..I'm the same way when it comes to breeding plans! ^-^
@TellTale of course, that'd be fine! I understand being specific and picky..I'm the same way when it comes to breeding plans! ^-^
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita
Alright, sweet, is it okay if I go ahead and send you the 60k as a reserve/payment?
@Lita
Alright, sweet, is it okay if I go ahead and send you the 60k as a reserve/payment?
@TellTale yeah that'd fine, go for it ^^
@TellTale yeah that'd fine, go for it ^^
V0jOYO0.png
@Lita
Sent! uvu
@Lita
Sent! uvu